PDA

View Full Version : Midwest uni meet?

Det-riot
March 3rd 07, 03:45 AM
are there any, like in northern ohio, or sothern michigan area? Any
info would be great, cause i wanna go to one, but cant get out to Cali
and stuff.
thanks

--
Det-riot

ichirinsha wrote:
> sweeet!! good job
>
> -kaori
Det-riot's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13823

Chris.James
March 3rd 07, 03:51 AM
whoo that sounds fun, if it is in northern ohio i may be able to come

--
Chris.James

"Thats my favorite thing about unicycling, I can eat oreos while
riding!" ~Me

dforbes wrote:
> Well, boys and girls, this is what separates us from the gods; Kris goes
> riding and has to worry about landing on naked ladies - you and I have
> to watch we don't land in dog poop.....
Chris.James's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/14072

OneForTheRoad
March 3rd 07, 06:58 AM
The NAUCC is going to be in Saline, MI this year in July. Hosted by
Redford Township Unicycle Club. That's only minutes from Detroit.

--
OneForTheRoad
OneForTheRoad's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/14352

markf
March 3rd 07, 01:45 PM
Mondo in minneapolis is going to be in early may this year, not that
it's super close, but much closer than california, and a very good time

--
markf

'my Des Moines Iowa Bike Shop' (http://www.irwinsbikes.com)
markf's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8102

Det-riot
March 3rd 07, 07:36 PM
OneForTheRoad wrote:
> The NAUCC is going to be in Saline, MI this year in July. Hosted by
> Redford Township Unicycle Club. That's only minutes from Detroit.

yeah, thats really cool. I had no idea, so lets hope i can go

--
Det-riot

ichirinsha wrote:
> sweeet!! good job