PDA

View Full Version : Re: Your Unicycling Dream Team

GeorgeWBush
March 3rd 07, 03:34 AM
Calling all you riders, sitting at home wasting time... on the comp...
on the phone.... doing watever ... GET OUT AND RIDE or i'll be talkin
down upon you... You're all going to end up like J kohse...

p.s. whats your middle name kohse? JFK?

--
GeorgeWBush
GeorgeWBush's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/14285

Blegas78
March 3rd 07, 03:38 AM
GeorgeWBush wrote:
> Calling all you riders, sitting at home wasting time... on the comp...
> on the phone.... doing watever ... GET OUT AND RIDE

Hey look at that! He actually gave us some good advice!

--
Blegas78

Nothing is better than than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is
better than nothing, therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal
happiness.

"Rock Out Loud Yo!" -kid from Paper Bag Over the Head advertisement
Blegas78's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5293

Jerrick
March 3rd 07, 06:00 AM
GeorgeWBush wrote:
> Hey, if you all hate me... Think of this... I inspire all of you to ride
> more.. Get over my harsh comments, i'm just your coach!
>
> Justin, if you could grind out that full ledge, you would rock!!

At first, your posts were just little "ehh ehh, where did you get that
picture of me? eh eh"

But now, they are a lot more interesting, and I dont hate you. :D

Your doing great, you got Khose to make a small vid and to get riding
more, and im sure youve got some others out there who want to prove you
wrong now and catch up to todays standards.

In a way, this thread is like the guitar thread. Give the old guys
respect, but compared to todays standards, they arent that great
anymore.

--
Jerrick

~*~!I ride for Christ, Fun, Challenges, and a lot
more!~*~
'!Gallery!' (http://tinyurl.com/gf2g9)
'!MRIS!' (http://tinyurl.com/jjjnz)
'Easy Tire Removal Guide.' (http://tinyurl.com/rd9ru)