PDA

View Full Version : New Video: "Uni-Geezer: Hops, Drops & Props"

MuniAddict
March 4th 07, 03:08 AM
The old old Geezer's at it again, just having fun at the beach. With
some fun little bits thrown in, _this_one's_a_*quickie*!_ :D

If you watch it, -please- post a comment...I truly appreciate each and
every one! :)

Leeeenk: http://tinyurl.com/2n4pwz

|Filename: uni-geezer hops, drops and props_0001.jpg |

MuniAddict

"On Earth it would be...12 noon" (Twilight zone episode, "To serve
man.")

My Videos: http://youtube.com/profile_videos?user=ttt8699

My favorite FG clip: http://tinyurl.com/28847b

surfer1024
March 4th 07, 03:16 AM
Nice!!! This is one of my favorite ones yet!:D

--
surfer1024

My movie:D :D
http://youtube.com/watch?v=vho0bELAjEE
surfer1024's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13733

dudewithasock
March 4th 07, 03:16 AM
As always, amazing stuff. Those drops were impressive, and I laughed at
the tree hopping. I wish I was as good as you, old man. :p

--
dudewithasock

'My Unicycling Journal'
officially ended.
:cool:

James_Potter wrote:
> Save a cherry, pop a collar!
dudewithasock's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10900

Chrashing
March 4th 07, 04:30 AM
Hey Terry, That is a lot of fun! Keep it rolling!

Especially liked the big mouth routine. :D

--
Chrashing

Regards,
Ken ... a recreational unicyclist... Please wear a helmet!
Chrashing's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7501

harper
March 4th 07, 04:39 AM
I like to stay on top of the news. Another good and entertaining video
with music. I liked the big mouth joke setup too. Thanks, Terry.

--
harper

-Greg Harper

benjaug
March 4th 07, 04:48 AM
Very nice. I loved this video, wish it was longer! Keep getting better!

--
benjaug

'My wicked awesome gallery' (www.youtube.com/user/benjaug)
unidude3 (at) yahoo (dot) com
'POST 1,000' (http://tinyurl.com/yq6hbj)
'MRIS!!' (http://tinyurl.com/2zpk87)
benjaug's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11229

abbabibble
March 4th 07, 04:49 AM
terry i likes your short comedy intros.

doctor to newsman to radio host...
the big mouth was hilarious!

-I dunno, i got it from my mom six weeks ago!
-Really, cause i'd liike to know where i can get one of those!

--
abbabibble

Cheers, Matt.

uni_jim wrote:
> isn't [the superbowl] like a giant dip bowl in mexico filled with salsa
> where everyone brings a bag of tostitos and digs in?;) :D

'BUY SOME SHIRTS, DAMMIT!' (http://www.zazzle.com/abbabibble)
*PANIC BUTTON-->':eek: '
(http://www.geocities.com/abbabibble/mrtsb.html)*
abbabibble's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10751

thejdw
March 4th 07, 11:53 AM
good vid, try only hopping on the single squares on the hop scotch :p

--
thejdw

dunawan wrote:
> why are koxx one unicycles so costly???
> forrestunifreak wrote:
> > They are expensive because they use only the finest soft drink cans.

:D :D 2 unispins landed!:D :D
>>don't follow Jesus, follow me!<<
thejdw's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13230

One on one
March 4th 07, 06:18 PM
Terrific video Terry. My 5 year old loved the big mouth puppet. Your
videos are always entertaining. Keep them coming. My wife liked the 12
step program, making special notice of the Purim Carnival sign. We had
been to one earlier today. I really liked the fade in technique of you
on some of the scenes. Just curious what editing program you are using?

--
One on one

"That's going to end up in somebody's sig." - rob.northcott
One on one's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5740

MuniAddict
March 4th 07, 06:23 PM
benjaug wrote:
> Very nice. I loved this video, wish it was longer! Keep getting better!

Thanks, yeah this viddy was really short, it would've been longer if I'd
had the cahoonies to jump an 8-set I found...there just wasn't enough
landing area; one upd and I'd end up in traffic!:D

--
MuniAddict

"On Earth it would be...12 noon" (Twilight zone episode, "To serve
man.")

My Videos: http://youtube.com/profile_videos?user=ttt8699

My favorite FG clip: http://tinyurl.com/28847b

koebwil
March 4th 07, 06:28 PM
He's using Windows movie maker I'd bet. Loved the video. You should
have just cleared the wobbly news stand.

--
koebwil

"I used to eat erasers in grade school...." James_Potter
'come to my gallery.' (http://tinyurl.com/qssag)
I'm on 'my space' (http://www.myspace.com/73602024) now too
koebwil's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11308

MuniAddict
March 4th 07, 06:32 PM
One on one wrote:
> Terrific video Terry. My 5 year old loved the big mouth puppet. Your
> videos are always entertaining. Keep them coming. My wife liked the 12
> step program, making special notice of the Purim Carnival sign. We had
> been to one earlier today. I really liked the fade in technique of you
> on some of the scenes. Just curious what editing program you are using?

Haha, I never eve n noticed that sign 'till you mentioned it and I went
back and looked! I use windows movie maker but I really, REALLY need to
get better editing software because MM just continues to shut down
without warning. Last night while editing this video was the worst! I
lost count but it must have crashed (MM, not windows) at least a dozen
times while I was trying ti edit! It got soooo frustrating I almost
gave up and came close to just deleteing the whole thing. :p

--
MuniAddict

"On Earth it would be...12 noon" (Twilight zone episode, "To serve
man.")

My Videos: http://youtube.com/profile_videos?user=ttt8699

My favorite FG clip: http://tinyurl.com/28847b

MuniAddict
March 5th 07, 12:43 AM
harper wrote:
> I like to stay on top of the news. Another good and entertaining video
> with music. I liked the big mouth joke setup too. Thanks, Terry.

I actually had a much better take of that bit (better sound and
lighting) but I accidentally taped over it!:eek:

--
MuniAddict

"On Earth it would be...12 noon" (Twilight zone episode, "To serve
man.")

My Videos: http://youtube.com/profile_videos?user=ttt8699

My favorite FG clip: http://tinyurl.com/28847b

steveyo
March 5th 07, 02:50 AM
You're good, and I should've guessed you'd use "USA Today" as your
jumping off point! Some funny gags, too. Thanks for the entertainment.

--
steveyo

steveyo

...like having your own personal rollercoaster...

Check out my 'uni race write-ups'
(http://home.nycap.rr.com/rduhan/uni_race_writeups/)

MuniAddict
March 5th 07, 03:34 AM
steveyo wrote:
> You're good, and I should've guessed you'd use "USA Today" as your
> jumping off point! Some funny gags, too. Thanks for the entertainment.

Haha! I wanted to hop all the racks to the end, but the USA today stand
was just so shaky, (and the highest one too!) that I lost balance and
had to either jump or bail, so I jumped, and didn't quite land it solid
enough to ride away.:( I was going to try it again, but I my ankle was
still a bit sore from a previous drop.

--
MuniAddict

"On Earth it would be...12 noon" (Twilight zone episode, "To serve
man.")

My Videos: http://youtube.com/profile_videos?user=ttt8699

My favorite FG clip: http://tinyurl.com/28847b

adambrody85
March 5th 07, 06:48 AM
Good Video! Good jumps! Good hopscotch! Hope to you can join my group
for a ride again sometime soon!

--
adambrody85
adambrody85's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12462

byza_dog
March 5th 07, 09:15 AM
gppd to watch as always, not trying to put you down but with your stair
gaps i think you need to hop more as it looks like you just ride off
with speed, if you practice rolling hops on flat ground and try to hop
further and higher each time you will get the technique happening then
apply it to your stairs to be mnore succesful and produce a better
looking film that will really blow people away.

so thats the winge :) now for the god, i really enjoy your vids and
i think it is great to see some older fellas gettin into it, keep the
practice and you will show many people that age is no object (you
already do this to a point)

keep it up terry!!!

--
byza_dog

GETTIN A UNI:D :D :D
byza_dog's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10323

Unicaw89
March 5th 07, 09:23 AM
EBAY!!!! THATS WHERE THEY GET EM!! Lol loved the vid man we need to ride
soon with the young folk again and show us your skillz :)

--
Unicaw89

CODY [/B]FREAKING[B] WILLIAMS
'PAINFUL UNI VID!!! <-----its a vid, click it:rolleyes: '
(http://tinyurl.com/yundmf)
'RenegadeJuggling.com ' (renegadejuggling.com)'Koxx-one.com'
(koxx-one.com)

Dumpweed wrote:
> your to hard on ur toys i think its time for u to take up a new hobby
> like watching tv
Unicaw89's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13531

ahollow
March 5th 07, 04:23 PM
Great video, Terry, but I don't know why everyone is calling you old!
:p

Looking forward to meeting you at Moab this year!

--
ahollow
ahollow's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13990

MuniAddict
March 5th 07, 06:40 PM
Unicaw89 wrote:
> EBAY!!!! THATS WHERE THEY GET EM!! Lol loved the vid man we need to ride
> soon with the young folk again and show us your skillz :)

Say when/where!:D

ahollow wrote:
> Great video, Terry, but I don't know why everyone is calling you old!
> :p
>
> Looking forward to meeting you at Moab this year!

Same here. I'll be there as early as 3/19!

byza_dog wrote:
> gppd to watch as always.... if you practice rolling hops on flat ground
> and try to hop further and higher each time you will get the technique
> happening then apply it to your stairs to be mnore succesful and
> produce a better looking film that will really blow people away.
> so thats the winge :) now for the god, i really enjoy your vids and i
> think it is great to see some older fellas gettin into it, keep the
> practice and you will show many people that age is no object (you
> already do this to a point)
>
> keep it up terry!!!

It's funny that the lower the drop, the higher my roll hops will be, so
I'm convinced it's just in my head. I've been trying tire-grabs while
roll hopping and that seems to give me quite a bit more hop height.

adambrody85 wrote:
> Good Video! Good jumps! Good hopscotch! Hope to you can join my group
> for a ride again sometime soon!

Yeah I miss riding with your group! Please keep me posted on upcoming
rides!:)

--
MuniAddict

"On Earth it would be...12 noon" (Twilight zone episode, "To serve
man.")

My Videos: http://youtube.com/profile_videos?user=ttt8699

My favorite FG clip: http://tinyurl.com/28847b

dangerlaef
March 5th 07, 10:33 PM
"Where did you get such a big mouth?"

Funniest thing I've seen today.

--
dangerlaef
dangerlaef's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/14407

MuniAddict
March 5th 07, 11:29 PM
dangerlaef wrote:
> "Where did you get such a big mouth?"
>
> Funniest thing I've seen today.

Are you talkin' to me? :cool:

|Filename: terry 002.jpg |

MuniAddict

"On Earth it would be...12 noon" (Twilight zone episode, "To serve
man.")

My Videos: http://youtube.com/profile_videos?user=ttt8699

My favorite FG clip: http://tinyurl.com/28847b

Unicaw89
March 5th 07, 11:37 PM
LMAO!! Lol well il call ya next time im in Valencia and settin up a
ride, youl be the first to know :-D

--

Dumpweed wrote:
> your to hard on ur toys i think its time for u to take up a new hobby
> like watching tv
Unicaw89's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13531

MuniAddict
March 6th 07, 12:07 AM
Unicaw89 wrote:
> LMAO!! Lol well il call ya next time im in Valencia and settin up a
> ride, youl be the first to know :-D

Groovey man!:cool:

--
MuniAddict

"On Earth it would be...12 noon" (Twilight zone episode, "To serve
man.")

My Videos: http://youtube.com/profile_videos?user=ttt8699

My favorite FG clip: http://tinyurl.com/28847b

skilewis74
March 6th 07, 04:12 AM
Another great one!
Probably your funniest. Didn't I just say that?:p

--
skilewis74

MuniAddict
March 7th 07, 02:37 AM
skilewis74 wrote:
> Another great one!
> Probably your funniest. Didn't I just say that?:p

Thanks. I think my next one will have the funniest bit yet!:D I'll need
manager authorization for this one! (that's all I can say!) Ok it's
brussel sprout time again!

--
MuniAddict

"On Earth it would be...12 noon" (Twilight zone episode, "To serve
man.")

My Videos: http://youtube.com/profile_videos?user=ttt8699

My favorite FG clip: http://tinyurl.com/28847b

Google