PDA

View Full Version : Naucc 2007

Det-riot
March 4th 07, 04:07 AM
So i just found out its an hour from my house, and im going. The catch
is i need andvice. Im an okay rider, should i enter, or bring a uni and
just do some un -signed up stuff. advice would be great.

edit: who all is going?

--
Det-riot

ichirinsha wrote:
> sweeet!! good job
>
> -kaori
Det-riot's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13823

johnfoss
March 4th 07, 05:38 AM
Enter everything that sounds interesting. It's set up for wide scale
participation. Some people train for months (or all year), while others
just show up to have fun. You'll need a 24" unicycle for the track
races. A 24" MUni may be too big. It means up to 24.333" actual wheel
diameter.

--
johnfoss

John Foss

"pretty much every trail that we've done on the California or Moab Muni
weekends is an XC trail." -- Kris Holm, on XC from a North Shore point
of view

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home