PDA

View Full Version : OH THE HUMANITY!

Ride-A-Lot
March 5th 07, 03:09 PM
http://www.schnauzers.ws/36-1.jpg
http://www.schnauzers.ws/36-2.jpg

Might as well stir the pot a little more. I don't think I did enough
this weekend.

36er

Let the fun begin.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

MattB
March 5th 07, 04:09 PM
Ride-A-Lot wrote:

> http://www.schnauzers.ws/36-1.jpg
> http://www.schnauzers.ws/36-2.jpg
>
> Might as well stir the pot a little more. I don't think I did enough
> this weekend.
>
> 36er
>
> Let the fun begin.

Wow. Looks like we're coming full circle.
<http://www.museumsofmayo.com/knock/knock27.jpg>

Did you ride it?

Matt

David W
March 5th 07, 04:32 PM
"Ride-A-Lot" > wrote in message
m...

> http://www.schnauzers.ws/36-1.jpg
> http://www.schnauzers.ws/36-2.jpg
>
> Might as well stir the pot a little more. I don't think I did enough this
> weekend.
>
> 36er
>
> Let the fun begin.
>
> --
> o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
> www.schnauzers.ws

day-um!! just a tad larger would be my guess!

Ride-A-Lot
March 5th 07, 06:18 PM
MattB wrote:
> Ride-A-Lot wrote:
>>
>> http://www.schnauzers.ws/36-1.jpg
>> http://www.schnauzers.ws/36-2.jpg
>>
>> Might as well stir the pot a little more. I don't think I did enough
>> this weekend.
>>
>> 36er
>>
>> Let the fun begin.
>>

> Wow. Looks like we're coming full circle.
> <http://www.museumsofmayo.com/knock/knock27.jpg>
>
> Did you ride it?
>
> Matt

Are you nuts? The standover is at my chest.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

Scott Gordo
March 5th 07, 07:54 PM
On Mar 5, 10:09 am, Ride-A-Lot > wrote:
> http://www.schnauzers.ws/36-1.jpghttp://www.schnauzers.ws/36-2.jpg
>
> Might as well stir the pot a little more. I don't think I did enough
> this weekend.
>
> 36er
>
> Let the fun begin.
>
> --
> o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-owww.schnauzers.ws

I'm pretty sure I saw a guy riding a 36er unicycle a while back. I'd
never seen anything like it.

And, yes, he blew by me heading up the Brooklyn Bridge.

/s

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home