PDA

View Full Version : fusion cover on viscount seat?

ntappin
March 5th 07, 05:35 PM
I'm wondering if anyone has any ideas to help get a fusion cover on a
viscount? I remember seeing PDC selling one of these but I don't know
if he did the work himself.

--
ntappin

'how to build a strong comfy saddle from junk.'
(http://tinyurl.com/hxcb3)

pdc
March 5th 07, 08:37 PM
They fit over fairly easily. Just S-T-R-E-T-C-H.

--
pdc

"What doesn't kill you strengthens you, what kills you strengthens your
mother"
pdc's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8160

ntappin
March 5th 07, 08:54 PM
pdc wrote:
> They fit over fairly easily. Just S-T-R-E-T-C-H.

Ok cool thanks, I will work at it some more I guess. I took out the
laces and that seemed to help a bit but I think part of the problem is
that the KH dual density foam is more thick than the viscount foam.

--
ntappin

'how to build a strong comfy saddle from junk.'
(http://tinyurl.com/hxcb3)

maxcarriere
March 5th 07, 10:18 PM
I did it.. really easy

--
maxcarriere
maxcarriere's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13867

ntappin
March 5th 07, 10:23 PM
This must be a smaller cover because it is far from easy, I got it on
but I forgot to attach the handle, so now its off and I'm trying to get
the handle attached and attach the cover at once. Now it really isn't
easy. I think I will need to attach something to the bolts to keep them
from turning.

--
ntappin

'how to build a strong comfy saddle from junk.'
(http://tinyurl.com/hxcb3)

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home