PDA

View Full Version : Melbourne Unicyclists, i be pinging ya'

tobbogonist
March 7th 07, 07:36 PM
Ok in april from the 19th to the 23rd i am coming to melbourne!

I have not ridden my uni for just under a month due to lack of
inspiration and i would like to know if you guys can help.

It would be really great if we could meet up and go for a ride 'abouts'
as i am sure such a thing would boost my enthusiasm.

i am coming over with my girlfriend and will also be going to several
of the comedy festival events :) so it would be great to organise
something early so as not to irk the ladyfriend..

also i know i said i was going to stop posting, but that was due to the
fact i was loosing interest, i hope this sparks me back into
interesting..

Thanks guys/girls/other things.

--
tobbogonist

THOM
tobbogonist's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12176

tobbogonist
March 7th 07, 09:21 PM
still a pinging ya'

i believe it should be about time to get up for school?

--
tobbogonist

THOM
tobbogonist's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12176

tobbogonist
March 7th 07, 09:41 PM
I will probably be staying in Werribi(sp?) which is, from what i
remmember, not all that close to Melbourne. But is looking to be the
cheapest place to go, being my aunties house and all :)

--
tobbogonist

THOM
tobbogonist's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12176

tobbogonist
March 7th 07, 10:52 PM
still a pinging!

i might just fill the page with my pings.

--
tobbogonist

THOM
tobbogonist's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12176

tobbogonist
March 7th 07, 10:59 PM
hey i thought someone had replied, but it was only me :(

and a wave of sadness swept over the building like the sea around a
sandcastle, working its way into ever crack, nook or cranny and slowly
destroying what we know a BUCKET CASTLE!

--
tobbogonist

THOM
tobbogonist's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12176

tobbogonist
March 8th 07, 04:14 AM
I'm still a ping'in

holy flammelclock i am going to end up with the most views soon :0

--
tobbogonist

THOM
tobbogonist's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12176

president_luke
March 8th 07, 06:33 AM
I'm up for a ride. If it's holidays or a weekend.

--
president_luke

www.team-insania.com
president_luke's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11036

edsbelly
March 8th 07, 06:35 AM
AHH!!!

You pinged me.

You pinged me good.

Also, I just lost the game.

Yeah. Us Melbourneans will be glad to accept you into our riding crew,
even if it is just a day.

Keep us up to date.

Ed

--
edsbelly

www.team-insania.com
Max's #1 fan
Stayin' Single and Keepin' it Wheel (but not 2 wheel)

mawesome wrote:
> keven, now comes with SPF30+ to protect your skin from harmful rays
> while it moisturises.

Fork+Shoe=Spleen
edsbelly's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11164

tobbogonist
March 8th 07, 09:06 AM
sweet, my pingas payed off.

well i guess it will be during school time (i am not familiar with your
holdays though) so either Sat or Sun...

21st or 22nd? i am good for either but would like to know which one so
as i dont go out and get charlie plastered the night before and be
unfit for anything the next day and i need to book the tickets for the
comedy fest soon :)

--
tobbogonist

THOM