PDA

View Full Version : Still another KH20 on EBAY - this one used

steveyo
March 8th 07, 12:36 AM
Hey all - FYI there's a used KH20 on eBay - 'link'
(http://tinyurl.com/2wn67z)

It looks pretty well used. Bidding starts at $250.

--
steveyo

steveyo
...like having your own personal rollercoaster...

- a few 'uni race write-ups'
(http://home.nycap.rr.com/rduhan/uni_race_writeups/)
- muni and kokopelli uni 't-shirts, mugs and stickers'
(http://www.cafepress.com/steveyo)

Chris.James
March 8th 07, 01:13 AM
holy crap! 55 dollars for shipping! dayum!

--
Chris.James

"Thats my favorite thing about unicycling, I can eat oreos while
riding!" ~Me

dforbes wrote:
> Well, boys and girls, this is what separates us from the gods; Kris goes
> riding and has to worry about landing on naked ladies - you and I have
> to watch we don't land in dog poop.....
Chris.James's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/14072

skilewis74
March 8th 07, 03:19 AM
not a super deal, considering it was well used

Chris.James wrote:
> holy crap! 55 dollars for shipping! dayum!

You pay the shipping. If it's more, you pay that much more, if less
he'll refund you.

--
skilewis74

Chris.James
March 8th 07, 03:35 AM
oh i see now. I hadnt read it thoroughly

--

dforbes wrote:
> Well, boys and girls, this is what separates us from the gods; Kris goes
> riding and has to worry about landing on naked ladies - you and I have
> to watch we don't land in dog poop.....
Chris.James's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/14072

mornish
March 8th 07, 04:19 AM
he is short.

--
mornish

aim:kiloornish
email: mornish AT gmail DOT com

Evan wrote:
> Buy my wheel damnit

brendan
March 8th 07, 07:52 PM
uhm not really a great deal. The guys aint very friendly... no returns
postage is $55 well i'll say so... lol

wonder if the guy is here.

I mean he is very short lol

are the cranks rusted or just really battered? either way they look bad
lol

--
brendan
brendan's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13680

steveyo
March 8th 07, 08:07 PM
brendan wrote:
> are the cranks rusted or just really battered? either way they look bad
> lol

I think they're aluminum, so not rusted, just battered.

--
steveyo

steveyo
...like having your own personal rollercoaster...

- a few 'uni race write-ups'
(http://home.nycap.rr.com/rduhan/uni_race_writeups/)
- muni and kokopelli uni 't-shirts, mugs and stickers'
(http://www.cafepress.com/steveyo)

Probailer2
March 9th 07, 06:22 PM
steveyo wrote:
> I think they're aluminum, so not rusted, just battered.

WRONG
KH 2005/2006 use CrMO hollow tube cranks.
Trust me, I sanded mine and they rusted like hell :p :p
But I got the 2007 version now, so nothing to worry about.

PM

--
Probailer2

dudewithasock wrote:
> Bush is probably just trying to get free Playboy.
Probailer2's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11034

steveyo
March 9th 07, 06:42 PM
Oops. Sorry, then I guess those cranks (on the eBay KH20) do look
rusty.

--
steveyo

steveyo
...like having your own personal rollercoaster...

- a few 'uni race write-ups'
(http://home.nycap.rr.com/rduhan/uni_race_writeups/)
- muni and kokopelli uni 't-shirts, mugs and stickers'
(http://www.cafepress.com/steveyo)

DustinSchaap
March 9th 07, 07:11 PM
Mmm, a well used KH 2005 usually means a pretty bent KH 2005 unless he
didn't use it very often... the cranks don't look very rusty to me,
five grinds and the rust is off again, I will agree that it's not a
very sharp price haha

--
DustinSchaap

FOUNDER OF EENWIEL.NL (\"HTTP://WWW.EENWIEL.NL\")

steveyo
March 9th 07, 07:18 PM
And you should always beware of "No refunds"...

--
steveyo

steveyo
...like having your own personal rollercoaster...

- a few 'uni race write-ups'
(http://home.nycap.rr.com/rduhan/uni_race_writeups/)
- muni and kokopelli uni 't-shirts, mugs and stickers'
(http://www.cafepress.com/steveyo)

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home