PDA

View Full Version : EICMA stuff

Scott Gordo
March 8th 07, 03:28 PM
Pretty interesting (eccentric SS rear dropouts on the Wolfhound), very
beautiful (lugged Bohemian stuff).

http://www.cyclingnews.com/tech/2007/shows/nahmbs07/?id=/photos/2007/tech/shows/nahmbs07/nahmbs074/gallery-nahmbs074

/s

MattB
March 8th 07, 06:22 PM
Scott Gordo wrote:
> Pretty interesting (eccentric SS rear dropouts on the Wolfhound), very
> beautiful (lugged Bohemian stuff).
>
> http://www.cyclingnews.com/tech/2007/shows/nahmbs07/?id=/photos/2007/tech/shows/nahmbs07/nahmbs074/gallery-nahmbs074
>
> /s

Schwing!

Slack
March 9th 07, 02:48 AM
On Thu, 08 Mar 2007 07:28:07 -0800, Scott Gordo >
wrote:

> Pretty interesting (eccentric SS rear dropouts on the Wolfhound), very
> beautiful (lugged Bohemian stuff).
>
> http://www.cyclingnews.com/tech/2007/shows/nahmbs07/?id=/photos/2007/tech/shows/nahmbs07/nahmbs074/gallery-nahmbs074
>
> /s

A coworker was just telling me about this show; I had never heard of it
before. Pretty cool stuff -- that Orange Crush is rad. Those Wolfhound
frames are super cool, too.

Thanks for the link.
--
Slack

pauly
March 9th 07, 03:43 AM
On Thu, 8 Mar 2007 07:28:07 -0800, Scott Gordo wrote
(in article . com>):

> Pretty interesting (eccentric SS rear dropouts on the Wolfhound), very
> beautiful (lugged Bohemian stuff).

http://www.cyclingnews.com/tech/2007/shows/nahmbs07/?id=/photos/2007/tech/show

> s/nahmbs07/nahmbs074/gallery-nahmbs074
>
> /s

I went to the HAHMB show this year. It was pretty overwhelming, all the cool
bikes and incredible artistry. I'm a finish carpenter and millwork installer
and work around some fine craftspeople everyday but some of these frame
builders are unreal.

Pauly

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home