PDA

View Full Version : Azonic Fusion Flats Or Hoffman Sole Mates- Please Respond

maximus unius
March 9th 07, 09:03 PM
OK, so I'm buying new pedals today, and I just got a great deal in my
email on the 'Azonic Fusion Flat pedals' (http://tinyurl.com/2g7hfv). I
had originally planed on buying the 'Hoffman Sole Mates'
(http://www.danscomp.com/465240.php?cat=PARTS). I have a few
questions.

1) Will the Azonics fit my Komando-like grind plate?
2) How strong are the Azonics?
3) Will the Azonics be grippy enough for trials?

If you can, answer from personal experience, but anything about the
Azonics regarding grippyness, strength, and compatibility would be
great.

Thanks in advance.

--
maximus unius

FatBoy-Dave wrote:
> I ride trials and street with a 25 year old and try to give him hell. I
> am not stopping till they start digging the hole and then I might even
> try to gap it.
maximus unius's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13699

koebwil
March 9th 07, 09:12 PM
maximus unius wrote:
> OK, so I'm buying new pedals today, and I just got a great deal in my
> email on the 'Azonic Fusion Flat pedals' (http://tinyurl.com/2g7hfv). I
> had originally planed on buying the 'Hoffman Sole Mates'
> (http://www.danscomp.com/465240.php?cat=PARTS). I have a few
> questions.
>
> 1) Will the Azonics fit my Komando-like grind plate?
> 2) How strong are the Azonics?
> 3) Will the Azonics be grippy enough for trials?
>
> If you can, answer from personal experience, but anything about the
> Azonics regarding grippyness, strength, and compatibility would be
> great.
>
> Thanks in advance.

1. Barely
2. Very
3. Definitely.
I had that set up for a while, but I switched to Jimmy Cs. I'd
recommend them (Jimmy Cs) and the hoffman's look like them

--
koebwil

"I used to eat erasers in grade school...." James_Potter
'come to my gallery.' (http://tinyurl.com/qssag)
I'm on 'my space' (http://www.myspace.com/73602024) now too
koebwil's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11308

maximus unius
March 9th 07, 09:22 PM
OK, I'll probably just get the Hoffmans. They have the nice thing where
the pedal body can't strip, otherwise I'd get the JC's. I'd still like
to hear what some other people have to say though.

--
maximus unius

FatBoy-Dave wrote:
> I ride trials and street with a 25 year old and try to give him hell. I
> am not stopping till they start digging the hole and then I might even
> try to gap it.
maximus unius's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13699

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home