PDA

View Full Version : Fuel For Thought

JD
March 10th 07, 03:50 AM
http://www.ocweekly.com/food/this-hole-in-the-wall-life/this-hole-in-the-wall-life/26836/

Gustavo does not lie. In fact, he rules. I've been reading his food
columns for years, even when in GJ so the visits never lacked in good
food. When in Rome...eat good food and ride bikes hard.

JD

John[_2_]
March 11th 07, 06:28 PM
On Fri, 09 Mar 2007 19:50:43 -0800, JD wrote:

> http://www.ocweekly.com/food/this-hole-in-the-wall-life/this-hole-in-the-wall-life/26836/
>
> Gustavo does not lie. In fact, he rules. I've been reading his food
> columns for years, even when in GJ so the visits never lacked in good
> food. When in Rome...eat good food and ride bikes hard.
>
> JD

Next time I'm behind the curtain I'll have to pay a visit. Had some of the
best tacos yesterday over near South Mountain after an end-to-end ride on
National. It was a great day to be on the bike.

John Spann

JD
March 11th 07, 06:57 PM
On Mar 11, 10:28 am, John > wrote:
> On Fri, 09 Mar 2007 19:50:43 -0800, JD wrote:
> >http://www.ocweekly.com/food/this-hole-in-the-wall-life/this-hole-in-...
>
> > Gustavo does not lie. In fact, he rules. I've been reading his food
> > columns for years, even when in GJ so the visits never lacked in good
> > food. When in Rome...eat good food and ride bikes hard.
>
> > JD
>
> Next time I'm behind the curtain I'll have to pay a visit. Had some of the
> best tacos yesterday over near South Mountain after an end-to-end ride on
> National. It was a great day to be on the bike.
>
> John Spann

Give me a call, Juan Spanos. We'll ride a few miles to earn eating at
least one chicharron taco with a carnitas burrito. Post-ride
decadence is a great thing. All of the am-b freaks I've taken there
have been stoked at the food and price of it. The g/f loves that
place too.

JD had carnitas post-ride last night

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home