PDA

View Full Version : Chicago UNI VID!!!!!!!!!!!

surfer1024
March 10th 07, 04:20 AM
Hey Everyone, I made a Freestyle, Trials and Street Vid this week.
Enjoy!!!!!!!!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

YouTube link
http://youtube.com/watch?v=AJtZuClOJ_I

Google Video link
http://tinyurl.com/38no4q

--
surfer1024

My movie:D :D
http://youtube.com/watch?v=vho0bELAjEE
surfer1024's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13733

MuniAddict
March 10th 07, 04:41 AM
Nice video, and xlnt skills! That ankle injury after that first 7-set
looked really painful...howlong did you wait 'till your successful
jump? Really good stuff all around and nice giraffe riding too!:)

--
MuniAddict

"On Earth it would be...12 noon" (Twilight zone episode, "To serve
man.")

My Videos: http://youtube.com/profile_videos?user=ttt8699

My favorite FG clip: http://tinyurl.com/28847b

surfer1024
March 10th 07, 02:03 PM
MuniAddict wrote:
> Nice video, and xlnt skills! That ankle injury after that first 7-set
> looked really painful...howlong did you wait 'till your successful
> jump? Really good stuff all around and nice giraffe riding too!:)

A couple of minutes:)
The ankle wasn't to bad, it just got some skin shredded from the nubs
on the cranks during roll out and it just hurt bad but it wasn't
serious.

Thanks for the comment!!:D

--
surfer1024

My movie:D :D
http://youtube.com/watch?v=vho0bELAjEE
surfer1024's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13733

ilosttheotherwheel
March 10th 07, 02:46 PM
man i love chicago. i went there for a vacation and so far has been my
favorite.
also love the GInos east! best pizza on the planet:D

--
ilosttheotherwheel

><>unicycle for christ<><
ilosttheotherwheel's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12841

Unibugg
March 10th 07, 03:17 PM
Beautiful! What a great vid.

I loved the variety and the music. Of course I am in awe.

--
Unibugg
Unibugg's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/14480

Chrashing
March 10th 07, 03:50 PM
Great video, We're you born with that uni, you take to it so natural.
I'm sure it took a lot of practice to get that good.

Enjoyed seeing a rider in the background in the gym, and that dog
following you up those stairs added a lot to the video. Wanted to see
the dog follow you down the steps. Pets always steal the show, you
know.

--
Chrashing

Regards,
Ken ... a recreational unicyclist... Please wear a helmet!
Chrashing's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7501

Chris.James
March 10th 07, 04:47 PM
great vid!

you have to get some better lighting in your church gym though. I did
like the other rider in there and the dog that followed you up the
stairs.

--
Chris.James

"Thats my favorite thing about unicycling, I can eat oreos while
riding!" ~Me

dforbes wrote:
> Well, boys and girls, this is what separates us from the gods; Kris goes
> riding and has to worry about landing on naked ladies - you and I have
> to watch we don't land in dog poop.....
Chris.James's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/14072

surfer1024
March 10th 07, 10:07 PM
Chrashing wrote:
> Great video, We're you born with that uni, you take to it so natural.
> I'm sure it took a lot of practice to get that good.
>
> Enjoyed seeing a rider in the background in the gym, and that dog
> following you up those stairs added a lot to the video. Wanted to see
> the dog follow you down the steps. Pets always steal the show, you
> know.

Not quite... I've been riding for about 4 1/2 years maybe:confused:
something like that. Also yeah I should have waited for Herbi to come
down the steps but I stopped the Camera.

Chris.James wrote:
> great vid!
>
> you have to get some better lighting in your church gym though. I did
> like the other rider in there and the dog that followed you up the
> stairs.

Yeah thats my sister, Janelle, She learned last fall. (always tryin to
steal the show :rolleyes: )

Edit: Yeah my Church is pretty old

--
surfer1024