PDA

View Full Version : Parade Ride

Det-riot
March 10th 07, 06:09 PM
me and my friend rode in a st patricks day parade today. It took abot
1.5 hours and suprisingly, got ONLY postive feedback. Pics are to come

--
Det-riot

ichirinsha wrote:
> sweeet!! good job
>
> -kaori
Det-riot's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13823

Det-riot
March 10th 07, 06:12 PM
it was AMAZING. seriously, poeple were amazed that we were-riding
unicycles

--
Det-riot

ichirinsha wrote:
> sweeet!! good job
>
> -kaori
Det-riot's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13823

Chrashing
March 10th 07, 07:08 PM
(BTW, I misread your original post, to read that you got only ONE
positive feedback. That's what I meant bye my first reply being two.)
Glad It went well.

--
Chrashing

Regards,
Ken ... a recreational unicyclist... Please wear a helmet!
Chrashing's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7501

cool-bananas
March 11th 07, 01:10 AM
good for you, here where i live im am the only person i have ever seen
on a unicycle so when people see me they are like "wooo whats wrong
with that bike it only got one wheel lol and stare at me"

glad to hear people thinking uni is cool

--
cool-bananas

“Do you think God gets stoned? I think so . . . look at the platypus.”
cool-bananas's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/14389

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home