PDA

View Full Version : Where do I find the guy with a large right foot and a smaller left foot?

Derk
August 4th 03, 04:10 PM
I have a difference in size between my right (smaller) and my left foot
(bigger). Ideally I would buy 2 pairs of shoes every time and use 1 shoe of
each pair, which is mighty expensive.

If I could find someone who has the same problem that I have, we could buy 2
pairs of shoes together and swap 1 shoe of both pairs.

So, who on this newsgroup has a bigger right foot than left foot and has
European size 47/48?

Greets, Derk

trg
August 4th 03, 07:43 PM
Check your bike stores. Sometimes (especially if the shoes are on display),
unscrupulous people mix and match. I have a larger left than right (45/46).
I found two pairs of shoes that way, the first time the store gave me the
shoes for 1/2 price. (No, I didn't hide the shoes' mates.)

"Derk" > a écrit dans le message de
> I have a difference in size between my right (smaller) and my left foot
> (bigger). Ideally I would buy 2 pairs of shoes every time and use 1 shoe
of
> each pair, which is mighty expensive.
>
> If I could find someone who has the same problem that I have, we could buy
2
> pairs of shoes together and swap 1 shoe of both pairs.
>
> So, who on this newsgroup has a bigger right foot than left foot and has
> European size 47/48?
>
> Greets, Derk

---

Bill
August 5th 03, 12:53 PM
Me, but I just bought new shoes.
"Derk" > wrote in message
> I have a difference in size between my right (smaller) and my left foot
> (bigger). Ideally I would buy 2 pairs of shoes every time and use 1 shoe
of
> each pair, which is mighty expensive.
>
> If I could find someone who has the same problem that I have, we could buy
2
> pairs of shoes together and swap 1 shoe of both pairs.
>
> So, who on this newsgroup has a bigger right foot than left foot and has
> European size 47/48?
>
> Greets, Derk

Chris Zacho The Wheelman
August 5th 03, 10:47 PM
Sorry, I have the same problem, My left's a (US) size 9, my right an 8
1/2.

On the dance floor, I don't even have a right foot!

May you have the wind at your back.
And a really low gear for the hills!
Chris

Chris'Z Corner
"The Website for the Common Bicyclist":
http://www.geocities.com/czcorner

Derk
August 6th 03, 05:58 AM
Bill wrote:

> Me, but I just bought new shoes.
How about us keeping contact next time you or I need new shoes?

Greets, Derk

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home