PDA

View Full Version : Some time you have the time to stop

Crazy Fred
March 21st 07, 05:19 PM
Flying down the trail at speeds reaching 30 mph. I spot a bike in the
wetland off the trail so I brake the Specialized to a real fast stop
to check out the frozen under bike. Its a say 1995 Trek 820. I pull it
out of the thin ice. The chain is rust to the max. both wheels are
rubbing the fork and frame.The frame is in fine shape even the paint.
I could come back this on my return trip. Less then 2 hours I pass
that way again its gone. It would have made a great single speed.
Better luck next time or maybe one of the homeless got it.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home