PDA

View Full Version : cxp21 rims/spoke lengths

andy
August 7th 03, 05:33 PM
I am having trouble getting spoke lengths for a 650c wheel build
because my database doesn't include mavic cxp21's. I am building a
wheelset w/ ultegra 32 hole hubs, cxp21 650c rims. i am using radial
front, please no lectures, it is a rebuild and i want to keep it same.
i am using 3x both sides rear. If anyone can supply me w/ spoke
lengths, I would appreciate it.
thanx,
andy

David Ornee
August 8th 03, 02:17 PM
"andy" > wrote in message
> I am having trouble getting spoke lengths for a 650c wheel build
> because my database doesn't include mavic cxp21's. I am building a
> wheelset w/ ultegra 32 hole hubs, cxp21 650c rims. i am using radial
> front, please no lectures, it is a rebuild and i want to keep it same.
> i am using 3x both sides rear. If anyone can supply me w/ spoke
> lengths, I would appreciate it.
> thanx,
> andy

Andy,
Go to Sheldon Brown's web site at URL:
http://www.sheldonbrown.com/rinard/spocalc.htm#MeasureHubAndRim
You will see how to measure the ERD there. You can then input that ERD data
into the spoke calculator that is also on the site. David Ornee, Western
Springs, IL

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home