PDA

View Full Version : squid caught with chain tool!

March 22nd 07, 04:41 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070322/ap_on_sc/colossal_squid

March 22nd 07, 09:26 PM
> Wasn't me... I only had junior squid status. ;)

i'll toss the chain tool your way with 4th tentacle

Phil, Non-Squid
March 22nd 07, 10:19 PM

--
Phil

March 22nd 07, 11:14 PM
On Mar 22, 9:41 am, " > wrote:
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070322/ap_on_sc/colossal_squid

The story does not mention a chaintool, and the squiddy does not
appear to be anywhere near 30 feet in diameter.

All that can be said for certain is that there is something fishy
going on.

March 22nd 07, 11:17 PM
local noise sez the *******s shot the squid thru the heart to kill it

March 23rd 07, 12:22 AM
On Mar 22, 5:42 pm, wrote:
> On 22 Mar 2007 16:17:27 -0700, "
>
> > wrote:
> >local noise sez the *******s shot the squid thru the heart to kill it
>
> Dear Gene,
>
> With a typical cephalopod, that would take three shots.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Carl Fogel

Bah! Squiddy will perish even if only the systemic heart is shot.

Doug

March 23rd 07, 12:42 AM
On 22 Mar 2007 16:17:27 -0700, "
> wrote:

>local noise sez the *******s shot the squid thru the heart to kill it

Dear Gene,

With a typical cephalopod, that would take three shots.

Cheers,

Carl Fogel

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home