PDA

View Full Version : Best Team Name Ever

March 23rd 07, 06:17 PM
>From Tour of Taiwan results:

2 Yevgeniy Yakovlev (Kaz) Polygon Sweet Nice Team

Curtis L. Russell
March 23rd 07, 08:01 PM
On 23 Mar 2007 11:17:43 -0700, wrote:

>>From Tour of Taiwan results:
>
>2 Yevgeniy Yakovlev (Kaz) Polygon Sweet Nice Team

Although Polygon Nice Sweet Team reads better, in English anyway.

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...

yeahyeah
March 23rd 07, 08:40 PM
On Mar 23, 4:01 pm, Curtis L. Russell > wrote:
> On 23 Mar 2007 11:17:43 -0700, wrote:
>
> >>From Tour of Taiwan results:
>
> >2 Yevgeniy Yakovlev (Kaz) Polygon Sweet Nice Team
>
> Although Polygon Nice Sweet Team reads better, in English anyway.
>
> Curtis L. Russell
> Odenton, MD (USA)
> Just someone on two wheels...

I want to be on a team that is both sweet and nice, and is sponsored
by a geometric shape.

FOAD
March 23rd 07, 09:27 PM
New Women's Team "Kotex / Menstrual Cycles"

"yeahyeah" > wrote in message
oups.com...

>> >2 Yevgeniy Yakovlev (Kaz) Polygon Sweet Nice Team
>>
>> Although Polygon Nice Sweet Team reads better, in English anyway.
>>
>> Curtis L. Russell
>> Odenton, MD (USA)
>> Just someone on two wheels...
>

> I want to be on a team that is both sweet and nice, and is sponsored
> by a geometric shape.

William Asher
March 23rd 07, 09:54 PM
"yeahyeah" > wrote in
oups.com:

>> >2 Yevgeniy Yakovlev (Kaz) Polygon Sweet Nice Team
>>
>> Although Polygon Nice Sweet Team reads better, in English anyway.
>>
>> Curtis L. Russell
>> Odenton, MD (USA)
>> Just someone on two wheels...
>

> I want to be on a team that is both sweet and nice, and is sponsored
> by a geometric shape.

The Love Triangles?

--
Bill Asher

John Forrest Tomlinson
March 23rd 07, 11:29 PM
On 23 Mar 2007 11:17:43 -0700, wrote:

>>From Tour of Taiwan results:
>
>2 Yevgeniy Yakovlev (Kaz) Polygon Sweet Nice Team

That RULES

--
JT
****************************

Ryan Cousineau
March 24th 07, 08:03 AM
On Mar 23, 1:40 pm, "yeahyeah" > wrote:

> > >2 Yevgeniy Yakovlev (Kaz) Polygon Sweet Nice Team
>
> > Although Polygon Nice Sweet Team reads better, in English anyway.
>
> > Curtis L. Russell
> > Odenton, MD (USA)
> > Just someone on two wheels...
>
> I want to be on a team that is both sweet and nice, and is sponsored
> by a geometric shape.

A local women's team used to be the Dizzy Chicks, but alas, they're no
longer sponsored by Dizzy Cycles, and now they're just the Chicks.

Our youth-dev team is called dEVo,

March 24th 07, 10:00 AM
On Mar 23, 1:40 pm, "yeahyeah" > wrote:
> On Mar 23, 4:01 pm, Curtis L. Russell > wrote:
>
> > >2 Yevgeniy Yakovlev (Kaz) Polygon Sweet Nice Team
>
> > Although Polygon Nice Sweet Team reads better, in English anyway.
>

> I want to be on a team that is both sweet and nice, and is sponsored
> by a geometric shape.

Team Necco Wafers/Candy Runts Presented By Doctor Octagon.

Ben
let's see Cyclingnews print that mouthful

Donald Munro
March 24th 07, 10:08 AM
wrote:
> Team Necco Wafers/Candy Runts Presented By Doctor Octagon.

Sounds like a fatty masters team.

Phil Holman
March 26th 07, 01:31 AM
"yeahyeah" > wrote in message
oups.com...

>> >2 Yevgeniy Yakovlev (Kaz) Polygon Sweet Nice Team
>>
>> Although Polygon Nice Sweet Team reads better, in English anyway.
>>
>> Curtis L. Russell
>> Odenton, MD (USA)
>> Just someone on two wheels...
>

> I want to be on a team that is both sweet and nice, and is sponsored
> by a geometric shape.

I thought a polygon was a dead parrot.

Phil H

Google