PDA

View Full Version : sunburn aging skin cycling

March 23rd 07, 09:44 PM
try this: find average insolation values for select country group eg.
germany, netherlands, spain, italy, southern cal, pheonix...

find cycle racers from each country

see google images, pre or after race images but not bios

compare hairlines and insolation values

then try bios, compare bios hairlines to journal hairlines

compare hairlines at 21 to hairlines at 35 and up

possibly divide into two groups for the Phd candidtaes: before
aerosoles and after aerosoles.

for extra points: find, print, and frame the bush meeting photo at the
restourant at the end of the world

be organized excel?

Paul Cassel
March 23rd 07, 11:37 PM
wrote:

> be organized excel?

'WAS brillig, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
All mimsy were the borogoves,
And the mome raths outgrabe.

Dan
March 23rd 07, 11:50 PM
Paul Cassel wrote:
> wrote:
>

>> be organized excel?
>>
> 'WAS brillig, and the slithy toves
> Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
> All mimsy were the borogoves,
> And the mome raths outgrabe.
Try: http://mybigmonkey.com/gibberish/

Vee
March 24th 07, 12:22 AM
On Mar 23, 6:37 pm, Paul Cassel >
wrote:
> wrote:
>
> > be organized excel?
>
> 'WAS brillig, and the slithy toves
> Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
> All mimsy were the borogoves,
> And the mome raths outgrabe.

I think he's more of a Vogon:

And hooptiously drangle me
With crinkly bindlewurdles,
Or I will rend thee in the gobberwarts with my blurglecruncheon,
See if I don't!

Garry Lee
March 24th 07, 07:27 AM
Ní fheaca féin riamh a leithéid de chac,
cuma na céille air ach gan ann,
oiread is caithne is lú de chiall,
is dócha ó pheann dhuine le dia.

March 24th 07, 02:39 PM
my beamish boy! Too much portmanteaux?
yeah well the question was araised " is the increase in UV
significant? " that is "do we really need to protect our skin after
all there's nuthin wrong with it"
so leaving armstrong's receding hairline out, are there substantial
evidence of receding hairlines amung cycle racer's burned out forehead
follicles with uv fileling their epo'd heads?
see google images?

March 24th 07, 03:03 PM
> see logo-

www.xacd.com.cn

Tim McNamara
March 24th 07, 04:11 PM
In article . com>,
"Garry Lee" > wrote:

> Ní fheaca féin riamh a leithéid de chac,
> cuma na céille air ach gan ann,
> oiread is caithne is lú de chiall,
> is dócha ó pheann dhuine le dia.

And the translation from the Gaeilge is? Idiomatic phrases don't work
well with Irish-English dictionaries...

March 24th 07, 05:01 PM
an no translator....

cuma na céille air ach gan ann
crinkly bindlewurdles

Bill Westphal
March 24th 07, 05:29 PM
"Vee" > writes:

> On Mar 23, 6:37 pm, Paul Cassel >
> wrote:
>> wrote:
>>
>> > be organized excel?
>>
>> 'WAS brillig, and the slithy toves
>> Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
>> All mimsy were the borogoves,
>> And the mome raths outgrabe.
>
> I think he's more of a Vogon:
>
> And hooptiously drangle me
> With crinkly bindlewurdles,
> Or I will rend thee in the gobberwarts with my blurglecruncheon,
> See if I don't!

If you're going to quote from Lewis Carroll's Jabberwocky and Douglas
Adams' The Hitchhiker's Guide tothe Universe, you should use citations.
For homework, you may puruse the Wiki Citation article.

So far as I know, "be organized excel?" is solely attributable to
.

Bill Westphal

March 25th 07, 12:08 AM
yeah excel is a program.
gaelic i have no time for
but how does jabber translate when jabber isn't english
lest someone throw lew into the dungeon with galileo

Paul Cassel
March 25th 07, 02:07 AM
Bill Westphal wrote:

> If you're going to quote from Lewis Carroll's Jabberwocky and Douglas
> Adams' The Hitchhiker's Guide tothe Universe, you should use citations.

Why?

March 25th 07, 03:29 AM
ah yes! so i went over to the guide!
and the guide said "beep beeep"
so i went to the bbc and lo! a 5-1 dvd
AHA!
i knew this would be good for sumpthin

Vee
March 26th 07, 01:45 PM
On Mar 24, 9:29 pm, " > wrote:
> ah yes! so i went over to the guide!
> and the guide said "beep beeep"
> so i went to the bbc and lo! a 5-1 dvd
> AHA!
> i knew this would be good for sumpthin

It's a fine DVD, too. But avoid the recent remake. It's Crap.

-Vee

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home