PDA

View Full Version : challenge to JD, homo penguin #2

LIBERATOR
March 30th 07, 12:44 AM
Awe JD, you ride a little better than Poochie, why you have to smart
off eh?

You're still part of his gay penguin squadron, you know, you're a
wingman, question is, do you have woman boobies too?

Is Virginia Newbon your puppet master? Or wait, that would be
Stephanie who is her slavemaster...

Anyways JD, you can't ride all that impressively either, Pluckoochie -
that's your name I'm giving you.

JD = PluckOochie

But if you ever want to ride and show me what you got, or call the
cops & complain about me, whatever suits your kookdom, honor me baby!

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home