PDA

View Full Version : Hoping for 27 more months

Davey Crockett
April 1st 07, 01:07 PM
Dubai for the Tour de Farce start?

This I gotta see

Bloody ridiculous.

But the entertainment value is decidedly there

Next we know AlJazeera will be covering the Tour and there'll be a
Chop Square in the middle of the areaa and Old Ousamma and his
Al-CIAda goons will be providing security

Tour of the West Bank anyone. Or Bagdad-Tehran?

--
Le vent à Dos
Davey Crockett [No 4Q to reply]

Steve[_2_]
April 2nd 07, 05:09 AM
"Davey Crockett" > wrote in message

> Dubai for the Tour de Farce start?
>
> This I gotta see
>
> Bloody ridiculous.
>
> But the entertainment value is decidedly there
>
> Next we know AlJazeera will be covering the Tour and there'll be a
> Chop Square in the middle of the areaa and Old Ousamma and his
> Al-CIAda goons will be providing security
>
> Tour of the West Bank anyone. Or Bagdad-Tehran?
>
> --
> Le vent à Dos
> Davey Crockett [No 4Q to reply]
No way Jose, not in Dubai ? They will fly how far to race 4KM,
whataretheynuts ! How about paving ovet the tracks in the Chunnel for a
prologue ?

I know, it is April fools you dumbass.

Davey Crockett
April 2nd 07, 06:01 AM
* "Steve" > a écrit
> "Davey Crockett" > wrote in message
>>
>> Dubai for the Tour de Farce start?
>>
>> This I gotta see
>>
>> Bloody ridiculous.
>>
>> But the entertainment value is decidedly there
>>
>> Next we know AlJazeera will be covering the Tour and there'll be a
>> Chop Square in the middle of the areaa and Old Ousamma and his
>> Al-CIAda goons will be providing security
>>
>> Tour of the West Bank anyone. Or Bagdad-Tehran?

> No way Jose, not in Dubai ? They will fly how far to race 4KM,
> whataretheynuts ! How about paving ovet the tracks in the Chunnel for a
> prologue ?

Well I wasn't contemplating April 1 when I made the postit was too
good to let the opportunity to come up with a dumb response slide by :)

--
Le vent à Dos
Davey Crockett [No 4Q to reply]
Shed a tear for the Irish Patriots of 90 Years ago
http://www.musicanet.org/robokopp/eire/whofeart.htm

Steve[_2_]
April 3rd 07, 05:18 PM
"Davey Crockett" > wrote in message

> * "Steve" > a écrit
> > "Davey Crockett" > wrote in message
> >>
> >> Dubai for the Tour de Farce start?
> >>
> >> This I gotta see
> >>
> >> Bloody ridiculous.
> >>
> >> But the entertainment value is decidedly there
> >>
> >> Next we know AlJazeera will be covering the Tour and there'll be a
> >> Chop Square in the middle of the areaa and Old Ousamma and his
> >> Al-CIAda goons will be providing security
> >>
> >> Tour of the West Bank anyone. Or Bagdad-Tehran?
>

> > No way Jose, not in Dubai ? They will fly how far to race 4KM,
> > whataretheynuts ! How about paving ovet the tracks in the Chunnel for a
> > prologue ?
>
> Well I wasn't contemplating April 1 when I made the postit was too
> good to let the opportunity to come up with a dumb response slide by :)
>
> --
> Le vent à Dos
> Davey Crockett [No 4Q to reply]
> Shed a tear for the Irish Patriots of 90 Years ago
> http://www.musicanet.org/robokopp/eire/whofeart.htm

Yea well, we've all been there.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home