PDA

View Full Version : Replacing Campy Record brake lever?

James Negris
August 11th 03, 05:25 PM
Can anyone tell me how to replace a Campy Record carbon brake lever
(just the lever, not the entire Ergo unit)? How do I remove the pin
that fastens the lever to the Ergo unit? Do I use a punch?

James

Qui si parla Campagnolo
August 12th 03, 01:53 PM
james-<< Can anyone tell me how to replace a Campy Record carbon brake lever
(just the lever, not the entire Ergo unit)? How do I remove the pin
that fastens the lever to the Ergo unit? Do I use a punch? >><BR><BR>

Yep, just tap the pin out being careful to not lose the little bushings in the
lever that the pin goes thru..

Peter Chisholm
Vecchio's Bicicletteria
1833 Pearl St.