View Full Version : Lovin' Sean Kelly

Bill C
April 12th 07, 01:16 AM
http://www.cyclingnews.com/road/2007/springclassics07/?id=/features/2007/sean_kelly07

Damn that was some good stuff, especially since I've got **** on my
boots like him and love Zabel too!
Bill C

April 14th 07, 03:22 AM
It's really great too see that Kelly is in good shape and still
riding.

On Apr 11, 5:16 pm, "Bill C" > wrote:
> http://www.cyclingnews.com/road/2007/springclassics07/?id=/features/2...
>
> Damn that was some good stuff, especially since I've got **** on my
> boots like him and love Zabel too!
> Bill C

Bill C
April 14th 07, 03:37 AM
On Apr 13, 10:22 pm, " > wrote:
> It's really great too see that Kelly is in good shape and still
> riding.
>
> On Apr 11, 5:16 pm, "Bill C" > wrote:
>

> >http://www.cyclingnews.com/road/2007/springclassics07/?id=/features/2...
>
> > Damn that was some good stuff, especially since I've got **** on my
> > boots like him and love Zabel too!
> > Bill C- Hide quoted text -

Once a hard man, always a hard man, as long as the body holds up. I'm
really afraid that breed is about dead in the sport. Friere has the
spirit but he's fragile.
Bill C

tony
April 15th 07, 02:00 AM
On Apr 13, 10:37 pm, "Bill C" > wrote:
> On Apr 13, 10:22 pm, " > wrote:
>
> > It's really great too see that Kelly is in good shape and still
> > riding.
>
> > On Apr 11, 5:16 pm, "Bill C" > wrote:
>
> > >http://www.cyclingnews.com/road/2007/springclassics07/?id=/features/2...
>
> > > Damn that was some good stuff, especially since I've got **** on my
> > > boots like him and love Zabel too!
> > > Bill C- Hide quoted text -

> Once a hard man, always a hard man, as long as the body holds up. I'm
> really afraid that breed is about dead in the sport. Friere has the
> spirit but he's fragile.
> Bill C

Mentioning Freire ( a guy who even take the start in Paris-Roubaix) in
the same breath as King Kelly is sacrilege!

Bill C
April 15th 07, 03:18 AM
On Apr 14, 9:00 pm, "tony" > wrote:
> On Apr 13, 10:37 pm, "Bill C" > wrote:
>

> > On Apr 13, 10:22 pm, " > wrote:
>
> > > It's really great too see that Kelly is in good shape and still
> > > riding.

> > Once a hard man, always a hard man, as long as the body holds up. I'm
> > really afraid that breed is about dead in the sport. Friere has the
> > spirit but he's fragile.
> > Bill C
>
> Mentioning Freire ( a guy who even take the start in Paris-Roubaix) in
> the same breath as King Kelly is sacrilege!- Hide quoted text -

And what about Hinault's opinion of P-R?
Bill C

tony
April 15th 07, 04:26 AM
On Apr 14, 10:18 pm, "Bill C" > wrote:
> On Apr 14, 9:00 pm, "tony" > wrote:

> > > Once a hard man, always a hard man, as long as the body holds up. I'm
> > > really afraid that breed is about dead in the sport. Friere has the
> > > spirit but he's fragile.
> > > Bill C
>
> > Mentioning Freire ( a guy who even take the start in Paris-Roubaix) in
> > the same breath as King Kelly is sacrilege!- Hide quoted text -

> And what about Hinault's opinion of P-R?
> Bill C- Hide quoted text -

See that's the great thing about Hinault- he said it was a crapshoot,
a "cochonnerie" but then he went out and won the ****er so no one
could say he was afraid or couldn't win it or whatever- that's the way
to shut everyone up- show up- win it and never come back! The Badger
was tough as ****. He said he only went to school when he was a kid
because he was guaranteed a fight everyday.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home