PDA

View Full Version : nice pes

John Forrest Tomlinson
April 17th 07, 12:11 AM
not that I'm looking at them or anything

http://grahamwatson.com/gw/imagedocs.nsf/PhotosTest/07roubaix-009000
--
JT
****************************

Carl Sundquist
April 17th 07, 04:22 AM
Surprisingly, I can't find any mention of cramping in any of the cyclingnews
reports. I would have expected it to be a major factor. Was it mentioned
anywhere else?

April 17th 07, 07:51 AM
On Apr 17, 1:11 am, John Forrest Tomlinson >
wrote:
> not that I'm looking at them or anything
>
> http://grahamwatson.com/gw/imagedocs.nsf/PhotosTest/07roubaix-009000
> --
> JT
> ****************************
> Remove "remove" to reply
> Visithttp://www.jt10000.com
> ****************************

??

April 17th 07, 08:12 PM
On Apr 17, 8:51*am, "
> wrote:
> On Apr 17, 1:11 am, John Forrest Tomlinson >
> wrote:
>
> > not that I'm looking at them or anything
>
> >http://grahamwatson.com/gw/imagedocs.nsf/PhotosTest/07roubaix-009000
> > --
> > JT
> > ****************************
> > Remove "remove" to reply
> > Visithttp://www.jt10000.com
> > ****************************
>
> ??

pes |pēs; pās| noun ( pl. pedes |ˈpēdēz; ˈpedēz|) technical the human
foot, or the corresponding terminal segment of the hind limb of a
vertebrate animal. ORIGIN mid 19th cent.: from Latin, ‘foot.’

I'm confused.

Joseph

Alexander Lackner[_5_]
April 17th 07, 10:43 PM
Carl Sundquist schrieb:
> Surprisingly, I can't find any mention of cramping in any of the
> cyclingnews reports. I would have expected it to be a major factor. Was
> it mentioned anywhere else?
Judging from how Boonen's shorts looked in the last race hour, he must
have had sphincter cramps. Reminded me of how somebody told of riding in
Ullrichs wheel on a mountain stage when Jan had a bad case of diarrhea,
who was that again?

ST
April 18th 07, 06:07 AM
On 4/17/07 12:12 PM, in article
om,
" > wrote:

> On Apr 17, 8:51*am, "
> > wrote:
>> On Apr 17, 1:11 am, John Forrest Tomlinson >
>> wrote:
>>
>>> not that I'm looking at them or anything
>>
>>> http://grahamwatson.com/gw/imagedocs.nsf/PhotosTest/07roubaix-009000
>>> --
>>> JT
>>> ****************************
>>> Remove "remove" to reply
>>> Visithttp://www.jt10000.com
>>> ****************************
>>
>> ??
>
> pes |p?s; p?s| noun ( pl. pedes |?p?d?z; ?ped?z|) technical the human
> foot, or the corresponding terminal segment of the hind limb of a
> vertebrate animal. ORIGIN mid 19th cent.: from Latin, 'foot.'
>
> I'm confused.
>
> Joseph

JT = Ankle Fetish

Tom Kunich
April 19th 07, 03:40 AM
"Alexander Lackner" > wrote in
message . ..
> Carl Sundquist schrieb:
>> Surprisingly, I can't find any mention of cramping in any of the
>> cyclingnews reports. I would have expected it to be a major factor. Was
>> it mentioned anywhere else?
> Judging from how Boonen's shorts looked in the last race hour, he must
> have had sphincter cramps. Reminded me of how somebody told of riding in
> Ullrichs wheel on a mountain stage when Jan had a bad case of diarrhea,
> who was that again?

We had an expro who signed on one time and was talking about how in 1990
LeMond got diarhea really bad and had to ride for a couple of days in really
bad shape. He said that his team would surround him so that the press
couldn't get any pictures of him riding with the crap running down his legs.
I can't even imagine the courage that takes for everyone involved not to
mention Greg himself.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home