PDA

View Full Version : Is Boonen talking about Landis as the cat?

Andre
April 18th 07, 08:34 PM
On Monday evening the Belgian was involved in a minor car accident
caused by a wandering cat. "I was driving my car in the neighbourhood
of Balen. Near a traffic light a cat crossed the road. I avoided the
cat but the car finished in the road. I damaged the front part of my
car [yellow Lamborghini - ed.] but fortunately the cat is still
alive."

Andre

April 19th 07, 06:07 PM
http://www.autoblog.nl/archive/2007/04/17/tom-boonen-rijdt-murcielago-in-puin

On Apr 18, 12:34 pm, Andre > wrote:
> On Monday evening the Belgian was involved in a minor car accident
> caused by a wandering cat. "I was driving my car in the neighbourhood
> of Balen. Near a traffic light a cat crossed the road. I avoided the
> cat but the car finished in the road. I damaged the front part of my
> car [yellow Lamborghini - ed.] but fortunately the cat is still
> alive."
>
> Andre

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home