PDA

View Full Version : ACT Green lanes ad

cfsmtb[_139_]
April 24th 07, 02:47 AM
As Seen on Teevee:

ACT green cycle lanes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9P30MITtYbQ

The David Attenborough-style voiceover could be a tad more *fruity*,
although I'm not sure about the animal sound effects, but that could be
the low quality audio. ;)

--
cfsmtb

Bean Long
April 24th 07, 04:18 AM
cfsmtb wrote:
> As Seen on Teevee:
>
> ACT green cycle lanes
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9P30MITtYbQ
>
> The David Attenborough-style voiceover could be a tad more *fruity*,
> although I'm not sure about the animal sound effects, but that could be
> the low quality audio. ;)

Wow... haven't seen that in CBR yet.

--
Bean

"I've got a bike
You can ride it if you like
It's got a basket
A bell that rings
And things to make it look good
I'd give it to you if I could
But I borrowed it" Pink Floyd

Remove "yourfinger" before replying

BT Humble
April 26th 07, 04:12 AM
Bean Long wrote:
> cfsmtb wrote:
> > As Seen on Teevee:
>
> > ACT green cycle lanes
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9P30MITtYbQ
>
> > The David Attenborough-style voiceover could be a tad more *fruity*,
> > although I'm not sure about the animal sound effects, but that could be
> > the low quality audio. ;)
>
> Wow... haven't seen that in CBR yet.

I was tortured with it about 5 times while I waited for my number to
come up at the motor registry a few months ago.

BTH

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home