PDA

View Full Version : cyclingnews calls it again

April 29th 07, 06:16 PM
http://urlx.org/cyclingnews.com/80705

mowens61-gmail.com
April 29th 07, 06:39 PM
On Apr 29, 1:16 pm, wrote:
> http://urlx.org/cyclingnews.com/80705

A proven climber with a great sprint at classic distances and great
form this week, a real 'outsider'. Shouldn't outsiders be riders who
haven't proven themselves as winners of multiple classics?
-Mike

Luka
April 29th 07, 09:14 PM
je napisal:
> http://urlx.org/cyclingnews.com/80705

That is a good one :P Di Luca an outsider.

--
www.cyclingboard.com

John Forrest Tomlinson
April 30th 07, 12:40 PM
On 29 Apr 2007 10:39:03 -0700, "mowens61-gmail.com"
> wrote:

>On Apr 29, 1:16 pm, wrote:
>> http://urlx.org/cyclingnews.com/80705
>
>A proven climber with a great sprint at classic distances and great
>form this week, a real 'outsider'. Shouldn't outsiders be riders who
>haven't proven themselves as winners of multiple classics?

We had exactly the same discussion earlier this year in a local
cycling bulletin board, with some people calling Di Luca an unproven
rider.
--
JT

Google