6000 page dossier

April 30th 07, 11:21 PM
On Apr 30, 10:54 am, Dan Gregory
> wrote:
> http://www.gazzetta.it/Ciclismo/Primo_Piano/2007/04_Aprile/30/operaci...
> Hamilton & Jaksche out of Giro
> 6000 page dossier

Bettini

Maybe not next but plenty of hints he will end up involved.

B. Lafferty
May 1st 07, 12:59 AM
"Dan Gregory" > wrote in message
> http://www.gazzetta.it/Ciclismo/Primo_Piano/2007/04_Aprile/30/operacionpuertodossier.shtml
> Hamilton & Jaksche out of Giro
> 6000 page dossier

Thank GOD Armstrong and the boys were clean. It really does put into
perspective what an amazing athlete Armstrong was. To be able to compete
with the doped likes of Ullrich, Pantani and Basso and beat them into the
ground shows what hard work means. Proper training and a VO2max of 82 were
all that was needed to beat the Eurodopers at their silly game. I have to
admit it. Dr. Andy Coggan was really, really onto the "truth" here.
ROTFLMAO!

Kurgan Gringioni
May 1st 07, 02:07 AM
On Apr 30, 4:59 pm, "B. Lafferty" > wrote:
> "Dan Gregory" > wrote in message

> >http://www.gazzetta.it/Ciclismo/Primo_Piano/2007/04_Aprile/30/operaci...
> > Hamilton & Jaksche out of Giro
> > 6000 page dossier
>
> Thank GOD Armstrong and the boys were clean. It really does put into
> perspective what an amazing athlete Armstrong was.

Jackass -

Would you please stop obsessing about LANCE? It will be better for us
and in theory it'll be better for you too.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.

Keith
May 1st 07, 03:03 AM
On 30 Apr 2007 15:21:12 -0700, wrote:

>On Apr 30, 10:54 am, Dan Gregory
> wrote:
>> http://www.gazzetta.it/Ciclismo/Primo_Piano/2007/04_Aprile/30/operaci...
>> Hamilton & Jaksche out of Giro
>> 6000 page dossier
>
>Bettini
>
>Maybe not next but plenty of hints he will end up involved.

Hints like ?...not wanting DNA to be tested ?

Bob Schwartz
May 1st 07, 03:36 AM
Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
> On Apr 30, 4:59 pm, "B. Lafferty" > wrote:
>> "Dan Gregory" > wrote in message

>>> http://www.gazzetta.it/Ciclismo/Primo_Piano/2007/04_Aprile/30/operaci...
>>> Hamilton & Jaksche out of Giro
>>> 6000 page dossier
>> Thank GOD Armstrong and the boys were clean. It really does put into
>> perspective what an amazing athlete Armstrong was.
>
> Jackass -
>

> Would you please stop obsessing about LANCE? It will be better for us
> and in theory it'll be better for you too.

It's almost as if he's programmed to do it.

Bob Schwartz

Donald Munro
May 1st 07, 07:51 AM
wscott wrote:
> Bettini
> Maybe not next but plenty of hints he will end up involved.

Bettini has a pet ? I bet he had it spray-painted in WC colours.

William Asher
May 1st 07, 08:47 AM
Donald Munro > wrote in news:4636e350$0$27190
:

> wscott wrote:
>> Bettini
>> Maybe not next but plenty of hints he will end up involved.
>
> Bettini has a pet ? I bet he had it spray-painted in WC colours.

Didn't have to, it's a golden retriever.

--
Bill Asher

Michael Press
May 1st 07, 09:46 AM
In article
.net>,
"B. Lafferty" > wrote:

> "Dan Gregory" > wrote in message
> > http://www.gazzetta.it/Ciclismo/Primo_Piano/2007/04_Aprile/30/operacionpuertodossier.shtml
> > Hamilton & Jaksche out of Giro
> > 6000 page dossier
>
> Thank GOD Armstrong and the boys were clean. It really does put into
> perspective what an amazing athlete Armstrong was. To be able to compete
> with the doped likes of Ullrich, Pantani and Basso and beat them into the
> ground shows what hard work means. Proper training and a VO2max of 82 were
> all that was needed to beat the Eurodopers at their silly game. I have to
> admit it. Dr. Andy Coggan was really, really onto the "truth" here.
> ROTFLMAO!

Here, Brian, take a couple of these. You'll feel better in the morning.

--
Michael Press

B. Lafferty
May 1st 07, 12:27 PM
"Kurgan Gringioni" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> On Apr 30, 4:59 pm, "B. Lafferty" > wrote:
>> "Dan Gregory" > wrote in
>> message

>> >http://www.gazzetta.it/Ciclismo/Primo_Piano/2007/04_Aprile/30/operaci...
>> > Hamilton & Jaksche out of Giro
>> > 6000 page dossier
>>
>> Thank GOD Armstrong and the boys were clean. It really does put into
>> perspective what an amazing athlete Armstrong was.
>

> Jackass -
>

> Would you please stop obsessing about LANCE? It will be better for us
> and in theory it'll be better for you too.
>

> thanks,
>
> K. Gringioni.

ROTFL!!

Ryan Cousineau
May 1st 07, 02:24 PM
In article .net>,
"B. Lafferty" > wrote:

> "Dan Gregory" > wrote in message
> > http://www.gazzetta.it/Ciclismo/Primo_Piano/2007/04_Aprile/30/operacionpuert
> > odossier.shtml
> > Hamilton & Jaksche out of Giro
> > 6000 page dossier
>
> Thank GOD Armstrong and the boys were clean. It really does put into
> perspective what an amazing athlete Armstrong was. To be able to compete
> with the doped likes of Ullrich, Pantani and Basso and beat them into the
> ground shows what hard work means. Proper training and a VO2max of 82 were
> all that was needed to beat the Eurodopers at their silly game. I have to
> admit it. Dr. Andy Coggan was really, really onto the "truth" here.
> ROTFLMAO!

Oh Brian...at the risk of feeding the madness, I'd point out you're
making the French Gym Teacher argument ("pas naturellement") by proxy.
And with sarcasm.

Curtis L. Russell
May 1st 07, 02:42 PM
On Tue, 01 May 2007 01:46:12 -0700, Michael Press >
wrote:

>Here, Brian, take a couple of these. You'll feel better in the morning.
>
>--
>Michael Press

Its good you just happened to have a couple of suppositories handy.

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...

Donald Munro
May 1st 07, 03:19 PM

Curtis L. Russell wrote:
> Its good you just happened to have a couple of suppositories handy.

Pound will tell you all cyclists have caffeine suppositories in their
jersey pockets (that is, when they're not in use).

B. Lafferty
May 1st 07, 03:29 PM
"Ryan Cousineau" > wrote in message
> In article .net>,
> "B. Lafferty" > wrote:
>
>> "Dan Gregory" > wrote in
>> message
>> > http://www.gazzetta.it/Ciclismo/Primo_Piano/2007/04_Aprile/30/operacionpuert
>> > odossier.shtml
>> > Hamilton & Jaksche out of Giro
>> > 6000 page dossier
>>
>> Thank GOD Armstrong and the boys were clean. It really does put into
>> perspective what an amazing athlete Armstrong was. To be able to compete
>> with the doped likes of Ullrich, Pantani and Basso and beat them into the
>> ground shows what hard work means. Proper training and a VO2max of 82
>> were
>> all that was needed to beat the Eurodopers at their silly game. I have
>> admit it. Dr. Andy Coggan was really, really onto the "truth" here.
>> ROTFLMAO!
>
> Oh Brian...at the risk of feeding the madness, I'd point out you're
> making the French Gym Teacher argument ("pas naturellement") by proxy.
> And with sarcasm.

No. The gym teacher was dead wrong and Coggan and Coyle were on the money.
Lance did it all by working harder than anyone else and by becoming more
efficient over the years. ;-)

mrsixtypercent
May 1st 07, 03:43 PM
On 1 May, 15:29, "B. Lafferty" > wrote:
> "Ryan Cousineau" > wrote in message

> > In article .net>,
> > "B. Lafferty" > wrote:
>
> >> "Dan Gregory" > wrote in
> >> message
>
> >> Thank GOD Armstrong and the boys were clean. It really does put into
> >> perspective what an amazing athlete Armstrong was. To be able to compete
> >> with the doped likes of Ullrich, Pantani and Basso and beat them into the
> >> ground shows what hard work means. Proper training and a VO2max of 82
> >> were
> >> all that was needed to beat the Eurodopers at their silly game. I have
> >> admit it. Dr. Andy Coggan was really, really onto the "truth" here.
> >> ROTFLMAO!
>
> > Oh Brian...at the risk of feeding the madness, I'd point out you're
> > making the French Gym Teacher argument ("pas naturellement") by proxy.
> > And with sarcasm.
>
> No. The gym teacher was dead wrong and Coggan and Coyle were on the money.
> Lance did it all by working harder than anyone else and by becoming more
> efficient over the years. ;-)- Hide quoted text -

Dont forget Coggan's bum chum R Chung and all the other doping
apologists from that clique.
Hmm, I wonder what Chung has done with his Tyler "I bullieve" badge
that he spent
a couple of hours queueing up for at Interbike a few years ago!

RonSonic
May 2nd 07, 01:58 AM
On Tue, 01 May 2007 14:29:43 GMT, "B. Lafferty" > wrote:

>"Ryan Cousineau" > wrote in message
>> In article .net>,
>> "B. Lafferty" > wrote:
>>
>>> "Dan Gregory" > wrote in
>>> message
>>>
>>> Thank GOD Armstrong and the boys were clean. It really does put into
>>> perspective what an amazing athlete Armstrong was. To be able to compete
>>> with the doped likes of Ullrich, Pantani and Basso and beat them into the
>>> ground shows what hard work means. Proper training and a VO2max of 82
>>> were
>>> all that was needed to beat the Eurodopers at their silly game. I have
>>> admit it. Dr. Andy Coggan was really, really onto the "truth" here.
>>> ROTFLMAO!
>>
>> Oh Brian...at the risk of feeding the madness, I'd point out you're
>> making the French Gym Teacher argument ("pas naturellement") by proxy.
>> And with sarcasm.
>
>No. The gym teacher was dead wrong and Coggan and Coyle were on the money.
>Lance did it all by working harder than anyone else and by becoming more
>efficient over the years. ;-)

I might be confused here, that's not unusual, so let's see: Is it your position
that we can know Lance was cheating because everybody else was cheating and
Lance was able to beat them, meaning that he too must have been cheating?

Is that basically it?

If so, at what point of everyone else cheating does it become not cheating?

Ron

Dennis P. Harris
May 2nd 07, 07:30 AM
On Tue, 01 May 2007 16:19:54 +0200 in rec.bicycles.racing, Donald
Munro > wrote:

> Pound will tell you all cyclists have caffeine suppositories in their
> jersey pockets (that is, when they're not in use).

is that why the gloves don't have fingers?

Donald Munro
May 2nd 07, 10:59 AM
RonSonic wrote:
> I might be confused here, that's not unusual, so let's see: Is it your position
> that we can know Lance was cheating because everybody else was cheating and
> Lance was able to beat them, meaning that he too must have been cheating?
>
> Is that basically it?
>
> If so, at what point of everyone else cheating does it become not cheating?

Perhaps he's suggesting that LANCE was better at 'cheating', or he's
panache was higher quality than everyone else's ?

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home