PDA

View Full Version : De Bortoli tour info

Bleve
April 30th 07, 10:55 PM
For any of you contemplating (or already entered!) the De Bortoli
Tour, we're still (Blackburn CC) yet to get official permission to use
the domain name we've registered (it's one phone call ... just MAKE
IT!), but I've just put up course maps & stage info etc at the
website, this isn't official yet, but it will be very soon (with a
neater URL ...)

http://rollcage.bl.echidna.id.au:8080/debortolitour

Bleve
May 1st 07, 02:14 AM
On May 1, 7:55 am, Bleve > wrote:
> For any of you contemplating (or already entered!) the De Bortoli
> Tour, we're still (Blackburn CC) yet to get official permission to use
> the domain name we've registered (it's one phone call ... just MAKE
> IT!), but I've just put up course maps & stage info etc at the
> website, this isn't official yet, but it will be very soon (with a
> neater URL ...)
>
> http://rollcage.bl.echidna.id.au:8080/debortolitour

and one a little more firewall-friendly :

http://dbtour07.aboc.net.au/

Jono L[_25_]
May 1st 07, 04:22 AM
Hey, love the course for stage 3, but pratically speaking there's a
****load of intersections + the need to cross the Melba Highway!! Good
luck managing it!

The descent of Kinglake should be fun.

--
Jono L

Bleve
May 1st 07, 04:51 AM
On May 1, 1:22 pm, Jono L <Jono.L.2pv...@no-
mx.forums.cyclingforums.com> wrote:
> Hey, love the course for stage 3, but pratically speaking there's a
> ****load of intersections + the need to cross the Melba Highway!! Good
> luck managing it!

I'm event photographer/web development for this puppy, not traffic
manglement :)

byron27[_51_]
May 1st 07, 09:41 AM
Bleve Wrote:
> On May 1, 1:22 pm, Jono L <Jono.L.2pv...@no-
> mx.forums.cyclingforums.com> wrote:
> > Hey, love the course for stage 3, but pratically speaking there's a
> > ****load of intersections + the need to cross the Melba Highway!!
> Good
> > luck managing it!
>
> I'm event photographer/web development for this puppy, not traffic
> manglement :)
I have to ask. Why $100 for entry? Warrny is only $60 (from memory)
for a rolling road closure for 300k.

Is it to boost the prize money or pay for police assistance over the
two days?

--
byron27

Bleve
May 1st 07, 02:42 PM
On May 1, 6:41 pm, byron27 <byron27.2pw...@no-
mx.forums.cyclingforums.com> wrote:
> Bleve Wrote:> On May 1, 1:22 pm, Jono L <Jono.L.2pv...@no-
> > mx.forums.cyclingforums.com> wrote:
> > > Hey, love the course for stage 3, but pratically speaking there's a
> > > ****load of intersections + the need to cross the Melba Highway!!
> > Good
> > > luck managing it!
>
> > I'm event photographer/web development for this puppy, not traffic
> > manglement :)
>
> I have to ask. Why $100 for entry? Warrny is only $60 (from memory)
> for a rolling road closure for 300k.

I haven't seen the entry fee. I don't know. Warny is one day, this is
two? I dunno ... how much was the Coleraine?

> Is it to boost the prize money or pay for police assistance over the
> two days?

I don't know, I'm sorry. I'll see if I can find out.

essendon93[_16_]
May 1st 07, 09:50 PM
Coleraine was $60

--