PDA

View Full Version : Source for Campagnolo drop bolts for single pivot brake calipers

Peter
August 19th 03, 06:48 PM
Hello there. I am looking for a source for Campagnolo drop bolts for a
pair of single pull caliper brakes. Does anyone know who carries them
and what the price is.? Thankyou.

Jeff Wills
August 20th 03, 05:46 AM
(Peter) wrote in message >...
> Hello there. I am looking for a source for Campagnolo drop bolts for a
> pair of single pull caliper brakes. Does anyone know who carries them
> and what the price is.? Thankyou.

I'll assume you mean for Nuovo Record brakes. In the U.S., a
well-connected bike shop should be able to order them from Euro-Asia
Imports. Expect them to be very expensive.

Jeff

Sheldon Brown
August 20th 03, 06:53 AM
Jeff Wills wrote:

> I'll assume you mean for Nuovo Record brakes. In the U.S., a
> well-connected bike shop should be able to order them from Euro-Asia
> Imports. Expect them to be very expensive.

Nope, Euro-Asia hasn't had any _single-pivot_ drop bolts for at least a
couple of years. They've gone plumb extinct!

E.A.I. does have some very nice drop bolt for _dual-pivot_ calipers, but
now that Shimano and Tektro are supplying good 57mm reach calipers,
there's less need for them than hithertofore.

Sheldon "Vaporware" Brown
| The difference between truth and fiction: |
| Fiction has to make sense. |
| --Mark Twain. |
Phone 617-244-9772 FAX 617-244-1041
http://harriscyclery.com
Hard-to-find parts shipped Worldwide

Qui si parla Campagnolo
August 20th 03, 01:35 PM
prekow-<< Hello there. I am looking for a source for Campagnolo drop bolts for
pair of single pull caliper brakes. Does anyone know who carries them
and what the price is.? >><BR><BR>

$20 per, we can get 'em...

Peter Chisholm
Vecchio's Bicicletteria