PDA

View Full Version : Bike security

Jules
May 11th 07, 01:14 AM
Our dog has taken on the role of "vicious guard dog" to protect the bikes...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/z0s0/492285097/

Theo Bekkers
May 11th 07, 01:30 AM
Jules wrote:
> Our dog has taken on the role of "vicious guard dog" to protect the
> bikes...
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/z0s0/492285097/

The Giant logo above him is very apt.

Theo

cfsmtb[_174_]
May 11th 07, 02:20 AM
Jules Wrote:
> Our dog has taken on the role of "vicious guard dog" to protect the
> bikes...
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/z0s0/492285097/

It aint the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in
the dog!

BTW - our cats grumble when they're not sure of noises out the front.
Pretty sure the (new-ish) Coburg fighting kitten could be trained up
fer the job. ;)

--
cfsmtb

MikeyOz[_61_]
May 11th 07, 03:03 AM
Jules Wrote:
> Our dog has taken on the role of "vicious guard dog" to protect the
> bikes...
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/z0s0/492285097/

From that photo it looks like you could fit him into the drink bottle
holder! Might need to make a little seatbelt for him though.

--
MikeyOz

BT Humble
May 11th 07, 11:13 AM
Jules wrote:
> Our dog has taken on the role of "vicious guard dog" to protect the bikes...
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/z0s0/492285097/

Steep hill coming up to your house, eh?

BTH

flyingdutch[_41_]
May 12th 07, 05:50 AM
I can't see your dog in the photo???
just something your cat coughed up on the cushion...

--
flyingdutch

asterope[_5_]
May 12th 07, 06:38 AM
MikeyOz Wrote:
> From that photo it looks like you could fit him into the drink bottle
> holder! Might need to make a little seatbelt for him though.

oh now that is like, just soooooo cute!!!

actually, im sure paris hilton would do that if she rode a bike... but
thats like, soooo not hot right now. *falls over and breaks a nail
whilst walking drunk*

sorry... very cute dog! im sure hes vicious! our little mini foxie is
very protective of our stuff, though our whippet doesnt really seem to
notice anything is there or that someone has actually come in...

You need a basket for him on the front of the bike... let him live
dangerously!

--
asterope

flyingdutch[_42_]
May 12th 07, 11:17 AM
asterope Wrote:

> snippage
> ... though our whippet doesnt really seem to notice anything is there
> or that someone has actually come in...

If yours is anything like our whippet, it defers to the
big_brown_eyes_and_lick attack!

--
flyingdutch

Adam F[_3_]
May 13th 07, 12:14 AM
BT Humble wrote:
> Jules wrote:
>> Our dog has taken on the role of "vicious guard dog" to protect the bikes...
>>
>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/z0s0/492285097/
>
> Steep hill coming up to your house, eh?
>

> BTH

Hehe maybe s/he rides around the house in the granny gear ;)

--
//Adam F

SomeGuy[_48_]
May 13th 07, 07:13 AM
Adam F Wrote:
> BT Humble wrote:
> > Jules wrote:
> >> Our dog has taken on the role of "vicious guard dog" to protect the
> bikes...
> >>
> >> http://www.flickr.com/photos/z0s0/492285097/
> >
> > Steep hill coming up to your house, eh?
> >

> > BTH
> >

> Hehe maybe s/he rides around the house in the granny gear ;)
>
> --
> //Adam F

It looks like it's in middle ring to me. Then again, with MTB gearing
and slicks that's still a pretty easy gear.

--
SomeGuy

Jules
May 14th 07, 04:37 AM
> It looks like it's in middle ring to me. Then again, with MTB gearing
> and slicks that's still a pretty easy gear.

Gawd.... you bloody nerds!

Middle chainring, second from lowest cog on the back. That's how I
always park. Yes it's a low gear. I have nothing to prove ;-)

Theo Bekkers
May 14th 07, 05:44 AM
Jules wrote:

>> It looks like it's in middle ring to me. Then again, with MTB gearing
>> and slicks that's still a pretty easy gear.

> Gawd.... you bloody nerds!
>
> Middle chainring, second from lowest cog on the back. That's how I
> always park. Yes it's a low gear. I have nothing to prove ;-)

You've now lost your chance to explain that it's parked at the top of the
stairs.

Theo

hippy[_39_]
May 15th 07, 11:34 PM
asterope Wrote:
> oh now that is like, just soooooo cute!!!
>
> actually, im sure paris hilton would do that if she rode a bike... but
> thats like, soooo not hot right now. *falls over and breaks a nail
> whilst walking drunk*

Actually.. it's funny you should like oh my god like mention that!

http://www.hollywoodrag.com/index.php?/gallery3/image_full2/12637/

like oh my god hippy

--
hippy