PDA

View Full Version : Dozens of LIVE witness testimonies that WTC7 was blown up with explosives.

Admin[_2_]
May 12th 07, 03:55 PM
You must not have taken today's dose of fluoride. Take some. It's good
for your health.

Midex wrote:
> I mean, people in these newsgroups denying 100% evidence, exhaustively
> proven over and over again must be payrole schills right? I find it
> hard to believe that there could be people so ignorant and yet so
> actively on the attack at the same time. Thats a contradiction in
> terms. The only people who still beleive the official lies are people
> who havn't been expsoed to what we are presenting on the internet.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5864an4_w6Q

Midex
May 12th 07, 06:52 PM
I mean, people in these newsgroups denying 100% evidence, exhaustively
proven over and over again must be payrole schills right? I find it
hard to believe that there could be people so ignorant and yet so
actively on the attack at the same time. Thats a contradiction in
terms. The only people who still beleive the official lies are people
who havn't been expsoed to what we are presenting on the internet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5864an4_w6Q

Phlip
May 12th 07, 07:11 PM
Midex wrote:

> I mean, people in these newsgroups denying 100% evidence, exhaustively
> proven over and over again must be payrole schills right? I find it
> hard to believe that there could be people so ignorant and yet so
> actively on the attack at the same time. Thats a contradiction in
> terms. The only people who still beleive the official lies are people
> who havn't been expsoed to what we are presenting on the internet.

Wow! I guess the only other explanation for this phenomenom could be, "I am
completely wrong, and the Truth movement leaders are playing me."

Good luck carefully balancing the evidence there! ;-)

--
Phlip
http://flea.sourceforge.net/PiglegToo_1.html

george
May 12th 07, 10:03 PM
On May 13, 6:11 am, "Phlip" > wrote:
> Midex wrote:
> > I mean, people in these newsgroups denying 100% evidence, exhaustively
> > proven over and over again must be payrole schills right? I find it
> > hard to believe that there could be people so ignorant and yet so
> > actively on the attack at the same time. Thats a contradiction in
> > terms. The only people who still beleive the official lies are people
> > who havn't been expsoed to what we are presenting on the internet.
>
> Wow! I guess the only other explanation for this phenomenom could be, "I am
> completely wrong, and the Truth movement leaders are playing me."
>
> Good luck carefully balancing the evidence there! ;-)

We really shouldn't encourage the insane by laughing at them... but
then again what other use is there for them ?

Loon mallets and kook poking sticks are still available

GovShill
May 13th 07, 12:16 AM
On May 13, 3:52 am, Midex > wrote:

> I mean, people in these newsgroups denying 100% evidence, exhaustively
> proven over and over again

No. There has never been any evidence to support your theory
presented. There has only ever been claims. Claims of molten steel,
claims of freefall speeds of collapse, claims of explosions, claims of
persons close to GW running security, claims of pulling WTC7, claims
of put optopns on airline stock, etc, etc, etc...

Claims. Not evidence.

Shill #312

BDK[_2_]
May 13th 07, 03:27 AM
In article om>,
says...
> On May 13, 6:11 am, "Phlip" > wrote:
> > Midex wrote:
> > > I mean, people in these newsgroups denying 100% evidence, exhaustively
> > > proven over and over again must be payrole schills right? I find it
> > > hard to believe that there could be people so ignorant and yet so
> > > actively on the attack at the same time. Thats a contradiction in
> > > terms. The only people who still beleive the official lies are people
> > > who havn't been expsoed to what we are presenting on the internet.
> >
> > Wow! I guess the only other explanation for this phenomenom could be, "I am
> > completely wrong, and the Truth movement leaders are playing me."
> >
> > Good luck carefully balancing the evidence there! ;-)
> >
> We really shouldn't encourage the insane by laughing at them... but
> then again what other use is there for them ?
>
> Loon mallets and kook poking sticks are still available

I just found a solid aluminum Loon Mallet on Ebay, wow, it's gotta be 40
years old, but is in mint condition, the stainless, "kookproof" contact
surfaces are mirror bright. It was used by it's old lady owner just to
whack a few kooks before she went out to lunch every Sunday morning.

It's a #9 Mallet by the way. Black anodized with bright SS facings.
Handmade like a Loon Mallet should be made. I can't wait to try it
out...

BDK

Paul Yates
May 15th 07, 12:39 PM
"george" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> On May 13, 6:11 am, "Phlip" > wrote:
>> Midex wrote:
>> > I mean, people in these newsgroups denying 100% evidence, exhaustively
>> > proven over and over again must be payrole schills right? I find it
>> > hard to believe that there could be people so ignorant and yet so
>> > actively on the attack at the same time. Thats a contradiction in
>> > terms. The only people who still beleive the official lies are people
>> > who havn't been expsoed to what we are presenting on the internet.
>>
>> Wow! I guess the only other explanation for this phenomenom could be, "I
>> am
>> completely wrong, and the Truth movement leaders are playing me."
>>
>> Good luck carefully balancing the evidence there! ;-)
>>
> We really shouldn't encourage the insane by laughing at them... but
> then again what other use is there for them ?
>
> Loon mallets and kook poking sticks are still available

Send him or her to Victoria. A lot of loonies get Darwined by the coppers.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home