View Full Version : Car-Nage

EuanB[_69_]
May 17th 07, 01:59 AM
Phillip at http://www.spinopsys.com links to a post by George Monbiot,
Car-Nage.

More here: http://www.monbiot.com/archives/2007/05/15/car-nage/

--
EuanB

rooman[_150_]
May 17th 07, 09:34 AM
EuanB Wrote:
> Phillip at 'http://www.spinopsys.com' (http://www.spinopsys.com/) links
> to a post by George Monbiot, Car-Nage.
>
> [b][size=2]
> More here: http://www.monbiot.com/archives/2007/05/15/car-nage/a good example was GM and killing it's EV1 electric car...

they used the episode for PR on good environmetal citizenship and
Government handouts and tax write offs and had no intention of keeping
it on the road, even if now they say ( well some of their execs) that
they regretted pulling the plug.

http://www.sonyclassics.com/whokilledtheelectriccar/electric.html

http://understory.ran.org/2006/06/29/gms-wagoner-admits-ev1-debacle/

o yeah, bicycle bicycle...