PDA

View Full Version : Best route: St Kilda - West Melbourne

May 17th 07, 03:17 AM
HI all, I'm fairly new to Melbourne and just wondered if anyone could
advise the safest/quickest route(s) to cycle from St Kilda Esplanade
to top of Spencer St, West Melbourne?

Thanks

cfsmtb[_181_]
May 17th 07, 04:17 AM
Wrote:
> HI all, I'm fairly new to Melbourne and just wondered if anyone could
> advise the safest/quickest route(s) to cycle from St Kilda Esplanade
> to top of Spencer St, West Melbourne?

For starters, have a look at Bikely:
http://www.bikely.com

There's some maps plotted out, although it's up to you to decide what
route you would prefer:
http://www.bikely.com/listpaths/srchkey/spencer+street+st+kilda

--
cfsmtb

May 18th 07, 02:22 AM
On May 17, 1:17 pm, cfsmtb <cfsmtb.2qp...@no-
mx.forums.cyclingforums.com> wrote:
> Wrote:
>
> > HI all, I'm fairly new to Melbourne and just wondered if anyone could
> > advise the safest/quickest route(s) to cycle from St Kilda Esplanade
> > to top of Spencer St, West Melbourne?
>
> For starters, have a look at Bikely:http://www.bikely.com
>
> There's some maps plotted out, although it's up to you to decide what
> route you would prefer:http://www.bikely.com/listpaths/srchkey/spencer+street+st+kilda
>
> --
> cfsmtb

Superb cheers