PDA

View Full Version : Tandem Trikes?

smiffy
May 19th 07, 03:35 PM
Anyone know where I could buy a tandem trike? I'm in Melbourne, so I'd
prefer to buy it locally if possible.

Tex
May 19th 07, 05:57 PM
"smiffy" > wrote in message
> Anyone know where I could buy a tandem trike? I'm in Melbourne, so I'd
> prefer to buy it locally if possible.

There are two Greenspeed dealers in Vic:

http://www.greenspeed.com.au/dealers/aus.html

cfsmtb[_184_]
May 20th 07, 03:22 AM
smiffy Wrote:
> Anyone know where I could buy a tandem trike? I'm in Melbourne, so I'd
> prefer to buy it locally if possible.

From memory, Ben at Trisled started making tandems about 7-8 years
ago.
http://www.trisled.com.au/products.html

Have a look at the Gizmo Duo tandem recumbent trike in Prototypes and
R&D section:
http://www.trisled.com.au/proto.html

--
cfsmtb

smiffy
May 20th 07, 06:25 AM
Thanks

"cfsmtb" > wrote in message

> smiffy Wrote:
>> Anyone know where I could buy a tandem trike? I'm in Melbourne, so I'd
>> prefer to buy it locally if possible.
>
> From memory, Ben at Trisled started making tandems about 7-8 years
> ago.
> http://www.trisled.com.au/products.html
>
> Have a look at the Gizmo Duo tandem recumbent trike in Prototypes and
> R&D section:
> http://www.trisled.com.au/proto.html
>

> --
> cfsmtb