PDA

View Full Version : Words fail me (nice recumbent)

Kingsley
May 20th 07, 08:14 AM
Says "Diamond Violet", looks purple to me.

http://www.ligfietswinkel.nl/Assortiment/Exemplaren/N66ChallengeJester.htm

http://tinyurl.com/2ovg6d

Very nice.

-kt

--
Kingsley Turner,
http://MadDogsBreakfast.com/ABFAQ - news:aus.bicycle Frequenly Asked Questions

cfsmtb[_189_]
May 20th 07, 08:42 AM
Kingsley Wrote:
> Says "Diamond Violet", looks purple to me.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/yw7umw
>
> http://tinyurl.com/2ovg6d
>
> Very nice.

That is a sweet pair of wheels. Recall seeing a female cyclist with a
lovely 'bend with red anodised (?) rims at last years Alpine Classic,
although can't recall too much more as we were sitting a distance away
from the Audax tent & by this time had a few amber sherbets.

Good to see the a.b faq is still around, are you updating it on a
slightly irregular basis? Anyway, if you require hosting/editing
whatever, feel free to drop me a line at the customer assistance
center: telstarATcfsmtb.net ;)

--
cfsmtb

Graeme Dods
May 21st 07, 12:38 AM
On May 20, 3:14 pm, Kingsley >
wrote:
> Says "Diamond Violet", looks purple to me.
>
> http://www.ligfietswinkel.nl/Assortiment/Exemplaren/N66ChallengeJeste...
>
> http://tinyurl.com/2ovg6d
>
> Very nice.

Mijn god, that's PURPLE! I know purple was big in the late 80's/early
90's amongst the outdoorsy crowd but, even as one who was guilty of
purpleness (for example - Muddy Fox mountain bike and 2 kayaks, all
purple), I'd hoped it had been and gone. Please tell me it's not
making a come-back!

On the FAQ front, thank you for putting up "Mulga Bill". I'd never
read it before and my son loves Banjo Paterson's kid's tales so I
think I'll add this one to his night time reads (makes a change from
"Weary Will the Wombat") .

Graeme

Kingsley
May 21st 07, 06:40 AM
On Sun, 20 May 2007 17:42:20 +1000, cfsmtb wrote:

> Kingsley Wrote:
>> Says "Diamond Violet", looks purple to me.

My first bike was a "Cyclops" purple dragster.
Wish I still had it, but it rusted away in the paddock.

> Good to see the a.b faq is still around, are you updating it on a slightly
> irregular basis?

I think I've got a slightly more updated version on the laptop
that never made it up onto the web-server. Should have a poke
around for it. Every once-in-a-while I add a few more entries,
but I've been so busy the last, geez, *years* I haven't added
as much to it as I'd like.

Changed jobs a few weeks ago, don't commute anymore. With any
luck I might be able to find some time.

-kt

--
Kingsley Turner,