PDA

View Full Version : [bne] Mia?

cfsmtb[_195_]
May 21st 07, 02:48 AM
A call to the BrisVegas/LA mob, as I'm just curious to where one of
your most ardent members has disappeared to in the last few months. Has
hippy snuck back from the UK and kidnapped her? Has she got crapped off
by the attention from lovesick Ed? Of course if something serious has
happened and this is inappropriate, please just tell me to shut up.

Tam, we miss you. :(

--
cfsmtb

DaveB
May 21st 07, 03:28 AM
cfsmtb wrote:
> A call to the BrisVegas/LA mob, as I'm just curious to where one of
> your most ardent members has disappeared to in the last few months. Has
> hippy snuck back from the UK and kidnapped her? Has she got crapped off
> by the attention from lovesick Ed? Of course if something serious has
> happened and this is inappropriate, please just tell me to shut up.
>
> Tam, we miss you. :(

Was wondering that myself the other day and then caught a post by her
running alter ego on coolrunning.com.au . Must have gone to the dark side.

DaveB

TimC
May 21st 07, 03:43 AM
On 2007-05-21, cfsmtb (aka Bruce)

> A call to the BrisVegas/LA mob, as I'm just curious to where one of
> your most ardent members has disappeared to in the last few months. Has
> hippy snuck back from the UK and kidnapped her? Has she got crapped off
> by the attention from lovesick Ed? Of course if something serious has
> happened and this is inappropriate, please just tell me to shut up.
>
> Tam, we miss you. :(

I think she got a job in there somewhere, and unlike me, stopped
having copious free time to waste here.

--
TimC
>> Imagine what a tipped over tractor-trailer formerly
>> full of potatoes looks like.
> Not half as messy as a truckload of oranges.
Or a hovercraft full of eels. -- Tanuki on ASR

cfsmtb[_205_]
May 22nd 07, 04:29 AM

Sounds like a apt reason. Bloody r****ers.

--
cfsmtb

LotteBum[_51_]
May 22nd 07, 06:41 AM
She got a job with a private investment firm who don't allow employees
access to the web during work hours.

On top of this, she's running heaps in preparation for the big ultra
she's doing in June in the US...

I think she is also still in the army (reserves) and her aim is to also
finish her PhD. It's a big change from her old lifestyle, that's for
sure.

But yeah, not riding much - if at all...

--
LotteBum

Absent Husband
May 22nd 07, 11:39 AM
Indeed. She just came 2nd (fem) in an 80km ultra-run up, over and
around the Glasshouse Mtns, finishing in a smidgin over 9hrs.

She is a complete nutbag. :)

Cheers,
Abby

flyingdutch[_45_]
May 22nd 07, 12:10 PM
Absent Husband Wrote:
> Indeed. She just came 2nd (fem) in an 80km ultra-run up, over and
> around the Glasshouse Mtns, finishing in a smidgin over 9hrs.
>
> She is a complete nutbag. :)
>
> Cheers,
> Abby

people r_n 80km???

i thought cliffy made that appropriately uncool. someone should tell
tametha about this cool new invention involving 2 wheels. if she wants
the pain, trying to eat powerbars should make up the difference
:rolleyes:

--
flyingdutch

Duracell Bunny
May 22nd 07, 10:41 PM
cfsmtb wrote:
> A call to the BrisVegas/LA mob, as I'm just curious to where one of
> your most ardent members has disappeared to in the last few months. Has
> hippy snuck back from the UK and kidnapped her? Has she got crapped off
> by the attention from lovesick Ed? Of course if something serious has
> happened and this is inappropriate, please just tell me to shut up.
>
> Tam, we miss you. :(

I heard from Tam yesterday, as stated she's pretty busy :(

DB

--
Karen

If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning.'
Catherine Aird

LotteBum[_52_]
May 22nd 07, 11:50 PM
Duracell Bunny Wrote:
> I heard from Tam yesterday, as stated she's pretty busy :(
At least she's keeping in touch with you two! I haven't heard squat...

--
LotteBum

Duracell Bunny
May 24th 07, 05:44 AM
LotteBum wrote:
>> Indeed. She just came 2nd (fem) in an 80km ultra-run up, over and
>> around the Glasshouse Mtns, finishing in a smidgin over 9hrs.
> Duracell Bunny Wrote:
>> I heard from Tam yesterday, as stated she's pretty busy :(
> At least she's keeping in touch with you two! I haven't heard squat...

Tam's actually the only one of the old LA crowd that does stay in touch with me
.... I must have upset you all!

--
Karen

If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning.'
Catherine Aird

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home