PDA

View Full Version : Giro on internet TV.

vintage
May 23rd 07, 01:10 AM
Anyone wanting a late night can watch it on sopcast thru this link

http://www.myp2p.eu/Other.htm

gplama[_116_]
May 23rd 07, 02:38 PM
niiiiice... had to jump through a few hoops.. but with Rae Tre vision
and Eurosport audio, I'm up for a late night, or 10 :)

--
gplama

531Aussie[_7_]
May 24th 07, 04:02 AM

--
531Aussie

petulance
May 24th 07, 02:58 PM
On May 23, 11:38 pm, gplama <gplama.2r1...@no-
mx.forums.cyclingforums.com> wrote:
> niiiiice... had to jump through a few hoops.. but with Rae Tre vision
> and Eurosport audio, I'm up for a late night, or 10 :)
>
> --
> gplama

Stage 11 slip and slide at the finish ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McLPIqqvNc0

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home