PDA

View Full Version : Re: Another wrist slapping

spindrift
May 23rd 07, 03:12 PM
On 23 May, 14:58, Matt B > wrote:
> spindrift wrote:
>
> > If you kill someone as a result of not abeying the law you should be
> > jailed, end of argument.
>
> The breaking of which particular law directly resulted in the death? To
> answer that question you need to be clear that if that law was being
> obeyed at the time, /no/ death could possibly have occurred.
>
> --
> Matt B

Take your whining at the unfairness of killer drivers being punished
and stick it up your arse.
You've been told four times this year that I won't respond to your bum
gravy twaddle apologies for killer drivers. Stop spamming the boards,
none of the posts I've made was addressed to you, none will ever be
addressed to you, the rest of this post is not addressed to you so
shut the **** up.

Tony Raven[_2_]
May 23rd 07, 03:28 PM
spindrift wrote on 23/05/2007 15:12 +0100:

> Take your whining at the unfairness of killer drivers being punished
> and stick it up your arse.
> You've been told four times this year that I won't respond to your bum
> gravy twaddle apologies for killer drivers. Stop spamming the boards,
> none of the posts I've made was addressed to you, none will ever be
> addressed to you, the rest of this post is not addressed to you so
> shut the **** up.

He's a troll. Live with it. The more you get upset, the more he has
achieved his aim. Learn to kill file or ignore him.

--
Tony

"The most savage controversies are those about matters as to which there
is no good evidence either way."
- Bertrand Russell

Matt B
May 23rd 07, 03:38 PM
spindrift wrote:
> On 23 May, 14:58, Matt B > wrote:
>> spindrift wrote:
>>
>>> If you kill someone as a result of not abeying the law you should be
>>> jailed, end of argument.
>> The breaking of which particular law directly resulted in the death? To
>> answer that question you need to be clear that if that law was being
>> obeyed at the time, /no/ death could possibly have occurred.
>
> Take your whining at the unfairness of killer drivers being punished
> and stick it up your arse.
> You've been told four times this year that I won't respond to your bum
> gravy twaddle apologies for killer drivers. Stop spamming the boards,
> none of the posts I've made was addressed to you, none will ever be
> addressed to you, the rest of this post is not addressed to you so
> shut the **** up.

There is nothing that I want more, than for "killer drivers" to be
banished to history. You only have to read my posts (and have a certain
level of comprehension skills, obviously) to realise that.

That is why I attempt to discuss the issue, /even/ with you. I believe
that the answer lies, not in retrospective punishment, not matter how
harsh it is, but in the realistically sustainable solution of
designing-out the opportunities for human error to have such devastating
effects.

Your refusal to address the points I raise, not only reveals your
already pretty poorly hidden agenda, but also your total lack of
understanding of the problem.

BTW, I have /never/ posted to any "boards", let alone "spammed" them.
Can you say the same?

--
Matt B

Google