PDA

View Full Version : Re: new and cheap safety gear?

PhilD
May 23rd 07, 03:59 PM
On May 23, 3:35 pm, (Roger Merriman) wrote:
> today on my way was hot so i wore my straw hat, okay it's lunch time,
> and it's a nice sunny day so everything has that nice feeling but i did
> seem to be given more room?
>
> maybe they think people riding with straw hats might do something odd?
> possibly i looked less in control.
>
> any way nice pootle in the sun.

Don't know whereabouts you are, but here in north Wiltshire there
seemed to be a special breed of Moronicus Britanicus out today, made
worse as my lunch time "pootle" was to the bike shop to leave my
trusty steed whilst they fitted a new bottom bracket, then walk home
to get steed no. 2 to return to work.

I'm glad you had a good ride. I'll have to think about getting some
form of head covering - straw, of course. How did you stop it from
blowing away? (serious question)

PhilD

--
<><