PDA

View Full Version : Today's Medical Fun Fact

Mike Kruger
May 24th 07, 03:13 AM
Dr. Frank Speak, dressed in a white coat and stethoscope, has this to say in
an ad for Descente bike shorts:

"Compression of the arteries in your perineum restricts blood flow. That's
the space between your penis, vagina, and anus."

I didn't know hermaphrodites were a large enough market to advertise to.

(Found in Bicycling Magazine, June 2007, page 111)

Blinky the Shark
May 24th 07, 03:58 AM
Mike Kruger wrote:
> Dr. Frank Speak, dressed in a white coat and stethoscope, has this to say in
> an ad for Descente bike shorts:
>
> "Compression of the arteries in your perineum restricts blood flow. That's
> the space between your penis, vagina, and anus."
>

> I didn't know hermaphrodites were a large enough market to advertise to.
>

> (Found in Bicycling Magazine, June 2007, page 111)

How do you think they sell all those Hermaphrobikes?

--
Blinky RLU 297263
Killing all posts from Google Groups

Bill Sornson
May 24th 07, 05:31 AM
Mike Kruger wrote:
> Dr. Frank Speak, dressed in a white coat and stethoscope, has this to
> say in an ad for Descente bike shorts:
>
> "Compression of the arteries in your perineum restricts blood flow.
> That's the space between your penis, vagina, and anus."
>

> I didn't know hermaphrodites were a large enough market to advertise
> to.
>
> (Found in Bicycling Magazine, June 2007, page 111)

Say i t'aint so!

Lars Eighner
May 24th 07, 08:53 AM
In our last episode,
>,
the lovely and talented Bill Sornson
broadcast on alt.fan.cecil-adams:

> Mike Kruger wrote:
>> Dr. Frank Speak, dressed in a white coat and stethoscope, has this to
>> say in an ad for Descente bike shorts:
>>
>> "Compression of the arteries in your perineum restricts blood flow.
>> That's the space between your penis, vagina, and anus."
>>

>> I didn't know hermaphrodites were a large enough market to advertise
>> to.
>>
>> (Found in Bicycling Magazine, June 2007, page 111)

> Say i t'aint so!

Damn! The one actual medical term I know, and you beat me to it.

--
Lars Eighner <http://larseighner.com/> <http://myspace.com/larseighner>
Countdown: 607 days to go.

Zoot Katz
May 24th 07, 09:03 AM
On Wed, 23 May 2007 21:13:39 -0500, "Mike Kruger"
> wrote:

>Dr. Frank Speak, dressed in a white coat and stethoscope, has this to say in
>an ad for Descente bike shorts:
>
>"Compression of the arteries in your perineum restricts blood flow. That's
>the space between your penis, vagina, and anus."
>

>I didn't know hermaphrodites were a large enough market to advertise to.

No, not all at the same time, silly.

Dr. Frank Speak is Michelle Dumaresq's physician.

--
zk

Leo Lichtman
May 24th 07, 05:02 PM
"Mike Kruger" wrote: (clip) That's
> the space between your penis, vagina, and anus. (clip)
Now I know why bicycle seats are triangular?

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home