PDA

View Full Version : "Another Structural Engineer Questions WTC Collapses"

War Office
May 25th 07, 06:20 PM
http://www.vermontguardian.com/commentary/032007/TwinTowers.shtml

BDK[_2_]
May 25th 07, 07:09 PM
In article om>,
says...
> http://www.vermontguardian.com/commentary/032007/TwinTowers.shtml

LOL, a real "journal" there. LOL, where do you find these kookpages?

BDK

george
May 25th 07, 09:13 PM
On May 26, 6:09 am, BDK > wrote:
> In article om>,
> says...
>
> >http://www.vermontguardian.com/commentary/032007/TwinTowers.shtml
>
> LOL, a real "journal" there. LOL, where do you find these kookpages?

Some engineer ......
Pushing the building crushing down at freefall speed line..
ROTFL

Freedom Fighter
May 26th 07, 02:54 AM
"george" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> On May 26, 6:09 am, BDK > wrote:
>> In article om>,
>> says...
>>
>> >http://www.vermontguardian.com/commentary/032007/TwinTowers.shtml
>>
>> LOL, a real "journal" there. LOL, where do you find these kookpages?

> Some engineer ......
> Pushing the building crushing down at freefall speed line..
> ROTFL

I too am an engineer - what are YOUR qualifications?
What college physics courses have you taken?

For a building to suddenly fall straight down at or near free-fall speed (as
did WTC7, as a matter of record), all the supporting structural members must
be severed simultaneously. And not just severed, but practically
disintegrated, as do the thermate incendiary and high explosive "kicker"
charges in controlled demolition. Minor fires and a little debris damage
cannot cause a steel-framed building to collapse, especially in such a
manner.

Again, what are your qualifications to challenge, no less deny the reality
of this?

BDK[_2_]
May 26th 07, 03:35 AM
In article >,
says...
> "george" > wrote in message
> ups.com...
> > On May 26, 6:09 am, BDK > wrote:
> >> In article om>,
> >> says...

> >> LOL, a real "journal" there. LOL, where do you find these kookpages?
>
> > Some engineer ......
> > Pushing the building crushing down at freefall speed line..
> > ROTFL
>
> I too am an engineer - what are YOUR qualifications?
> What college physics courses have you taken?

Are you back claiming this again? Didn't you learn the last time.

> For a building to suddenly fall straight down at or near free-fall speed (as
> did WTC7, as a matter of record), all the supporting structural members must
> be severed simultaneously. And not just severed, but practically
> disintegrated, as do the thermate incendiary and high explosive "kicker"
> charges in controlled demolition. Minor fires and a little debris damage
> cannot cause a steel-framed building to collapse, especially in such a
> manner.

LOL.

> Again, what are your qualifications to challenge, no less deny the reality
> of this?

Umm, he's sane? Don't worry, you wouldn't understand anything about
that.

BDK

John P.
May 26th 07, 05:11 AM
"False Facts" > wrote in a message

> http://www.vermontguardian.com/commentary/032007/TwinTowers.shtml

I wonder why he claims to be a structural engineer, but then goes on to
prove he's most likely lying (or, he was very poor at his job).

He thinks all the remaining columns failed at the same time, initiating the
collapse. You would think anyone with more than a grade school education
would have notice the top of the building appear to tilt slightly,
indicating the failure began in one part of the structure.

If he really had an engineering background, rather than simply parroting the
same tired old kook myths, he would have grasped how an increasing number of
local failures would place greater stress on the remaining structure,
leading, eventually, to the collapse.

These must be sad and desperate times for the shrinking number of psychotic
conspiracy kooks.

John P.
May 26th 07, 05:26 AM
"Freedom Fighter" > wrote in a message

> I too am an engineer

Right Reality Fighter. Driving a train doesn't count.

> For a building to suddenly fall straight down at or near free-fall speed
> (as did WTC7, as a matter of record)...

What record is that Reality Fighter?

george
May 26th 07, 05:32 AM
On May 26, 1:54 pm, "Freedom Fighter" > wrote:

> I too am an engineer - what are YOUR qualifications?
> What college physics courses have you taken?

Riiiight.
You have proven many times here that you are unaware of the basics of
any form of building structures or the laws of momentum.
You are a kook !
Claiming a degree or such qualifications that you don't have is
considered illegal

animal05
May 26th 07, 02:42 PM
george wrote:
> On May 26, 1:54 pm, "Freedom Fighter" > wrote:
>

>>I too am an engineer - what are YOUR qualifications?
>>What college physics courses have you taken?
>

> Riiiight.
> You have proven many times here that you are unaware of the basics of
> any form of building structures or the laws of momentum.
> You are a kook !
> Claiming a degree or such qualifications that you don't have is
> considered illegal

As a side note, what really ****es me off is the adaption of traditional
titles (engineer, architect) by the software industry. No doubt, a lot
of these boobs that claim engineering status are so called "sftware
engineers"

animal05
May 26th 07, 02:56 PM
John P. wrote:

> "False Facts" > wrote in a message
>

>>http://www.vermontguardian.com/commentary/032007/TwinTowers.shtml
>

> I wonder why he claims to be a structural engineer, but then goes on to
> prove he's most likely lying (or, he was very poor at his job).
>
> He thinks all the remaining columns failed at the same time, initiating the
> collapse. You would think anyone with more than a grade school education
> would have notice the top of the building appear to tilt slightly,
> indicating the failure began in one part of the structure.
>
> If he really had an engineering background, rather than simply parroting the
> same tired old kook myths, he would have grasped how an increasing number of
> local failures would place greater stress on the remaining structure,
> leading, eventually, to the collapse.
>
> These must be sad and desperate times for the shrinking number of psychotic
> conspiracy kooks.

If his claim is true.....
"Having worked on structural steel buildings as a civil engineer in the
era when the Twin Towers were designed and constructed"

he would be close to 70......likely scenario....dementia

Ed[_2_]
May 26th 07, 03:31 PM
On May 26, 12:26 am, "John P."
> wrote:
> "Freedom Fighter" > wrote in a message
>
> > I too am an engineer
>
> Right Reality Fighter. Driving a train doesn't count.

Especially (sp) if it's a Lionel train around the basement.

> > For a building to suddenly fall straight down at or near free-fall speed
> > (as did WTC7, as a matter of record)...
>
> What record is that Reality Fighter?

The record that ignores any evidence to the contrary, silly!

Buzz 1999
May 26th 07, 03:58 PM
War Office said:
> http://www.vermontguardian.com/commentary/032007/TwinTowers.shtml

Nobody will tell me what's inside the Sphere.

Arthur Mead
May 26th 07, 04:00 PM
Freedom Fighter said:
> I too am an engineer - what are YOUR qualifications?
> What college physics courses have you taken?

Like you, I'm an expert engineer and physicist. That's how I know that the
Jews were behind 9/11.

John P.
May 26th 07, 09:52 PM
"Arthur Mead" > wrote in a message

>> I too am an engineer - what are YOUR qualifications?
>> What college physics courses have you taken?

> Like you, I'm an expert engineer and physicist. That's how I know that
> the
> Jews were behind 9/11.

I know a guy who is an expert Joo. He says there never were any twin towers.
The whole thing was faked on a soundstage in our top secret base on the
moon.

george
May 26th 07, 10:05 PM
On May 26, 5:43 pm, "Resound" > wrote:
> Why on earth is this crossposted to aus.bicycle? I can remove inappropriate
> newsgroups from cross posting, why can't you?

Because the kook might well be hiding in and posting from your group

Freedom Fighter
May 26th 07, 10:06 PM
"george" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> On May 26, 1:54 pm, "Freedom Fighter" > wrote:
>
>> I too am an engineer - what are YOUR qualifications?
>> What college physics courses have you taken?
>
> Riiiight.
> You have proven many times here that you are unaware of the basics of
> any form of building structures or the laws of momentum.

Not true, but I suppose it is either your job or your compulsion to slander
me as unqualified.
Do you know what the equation F=MA means?
Do you know what INERTIA is?

> You are a kook !

So adolescent name-calling is all you have to offer as to your
qualifications?
This "kook" buzzword is used so often by your kind that I must conclude it
is in some guidebook on recommended psychological warfare techniques by
government shills against those speaking the truth about 9/11.
You are worse than ignorant.

> Claiming a degree or such qualifications that you don't have is
> considered illegal

I have a degree from a very well respected engineering college.
AGAIN I ASK - WHAT ARE _YOUR_ QUALIFICATIONS?
And again, as always, your reply will prove what an ignoramous you are!

Theo Bekkers
May 28th 07, 12:26 AM
george wrote:
> On May 26, 5:43 pm, "Resound" > wrote:
>> Why on earth is this crossposted to aus.bicycle? I can remove
>> inappropriate newsgroups from cross posting, why can't you?
>
> Because the kook might well be hiding in and posting from your group

Noooo, we at aus.bicycle have our own kooks, and they don't hide.

Theo

Theo Bekkers
May 28th 07, 12:28 AM
animal05 wrote:

> If his claim is true.....
> "Having worked on structural steel buildings as a civil engineer in
> the era when the Twin Towers were designed and constructed"
>
> he would be close to 70......likely scenario....dementia

****, what are you then, 17? Only one more year till you know
absobloodylutely everything.

Theo

george
May 28th 07, 01:01 AM
On May 28, 11:26 am, "Theo Bekkers" > wrote:
> george wrote:
> > On May 26, 5:43 pm, "Resound" > wrote:
> >> Why on earth is this crossposted to aus.bicycle? I can remove
> >> inappropriate newsgroups from cross posting, why can't you?
>
> > Because the kook might well be hiding in and posting from your group
>
> Noooo, we at aus.bicycle have our own kooks, and they don't hide.

:-)
Fair enough

animal05
May 28th 07, 03:45 AM
Theo Bekkers wrote:

> animal05 wrote:
>

>>If his claim is true.....
>>"Having worked on structural steel buildings as a civil engineer in
>>the era when the Twin Towers were designed and constructed"
>>
>>he would be close to 70......likely scenario....dementia
>

> ****, what are you then, 17? Only one more year till you know
> absobloodylutely everything.
>
> Theo

Says somebody that couldn't find a clue with a truck load of them dumped
on his driveway.

John P.
May 28th 07, 10:57 AM
"Theo Bekkers" > wrote in a message

>> Because the kook might well be hiding in and posting from your group

> Noooo, we at aus.bicycle have our own kooks, and they don't hide.

Perhaps it is some of *your* kooks who have slipped out and come over here
then!

You fiends!

Theo Bekkers
May 28th 07, 11:27 PM
John P. wrote:
> "Theo Bekkers" wrote

>> Noooo, we at aus.bicycle have our own kooks, and they don't hide.
>
> Perhaps it is some of *your* kooks who have slipped out and come over
> here then!
>
> You fiends!

You think this thread is some kind of conspiracy? Well, it is!

Theo

Bushsucks
May 29th 07, 02:14 AM
Pathetically weak and sad, John. Pathetically weak.

How can you and BDK and George look at yourselves in the mirror without
throwing up, knowing you have tossed away your lives and reputation
shilling for the Bush-Mossad 911 "Event Creators"?

John P. wrote:

> "False Facts" > wrote in a message
>
> > http://www.vermontguardian.com/commentary/032007/TwinTowers.shtml
>
> I wonder why he claims to be a structural engineer, but then goes on to
> prove he's most likely lying (or, he was very poor at his job).
>
> He thinks all the remaining columns failed at the same time, initiating the
> collapse. You would think anyone with more than a grade school education
> would have notice the top of the building appear to tilt slightly,
> indicating the failure began in one part of the structure.
>
> If he really had an engineering background, rather than simply parroting the
> same tired old kook myths, he would have grasped how an increasing number of
> local failures would place greater stress on the remaining structure,
> leading, eventually, to the collapse.
>
> These must be sad and desperate times for the shrinking number of psychotic
> conspiracy kooks.

BDK[_2_]
May 29th 07, 03:36 AM
In article >,
says...
> Pathetically weak and sad, John. Pathetically weak.
>
> How can you and BDK and George look at yourselves in the mirror without
> throwing up, knowing you have tossed away your lives and reputation
> shilling for the Bush-Mossad 911 "Event Creators"?

We can ask you how you and your fellow kooks can look in the mirror
without throwing up, knowing you have tossed your lives and reputation
away by becoming rabid jew hating kooks, parroting every anti jew and
911 kooksite out there?

When you tossed away the meds, you were tossing your life, and sanity,
down the toilet with them.

BDK
Concerned about the kooks of the world.

> John P. wrote:
> >
> > "False Facts" > wrote in a message
> >
> > > http://www.vermontguardian.com/commentary/032007/TwinTowers.shtml
> >
> > I wonder why he claims to be a structural engineer, but then goes on to
> > prove he's most likely lying (or, he was very poor at his job).
> >
> > He thinks all the remaining columns failed at the same time, initiating the
> > collapse. You would think anyone with more than a grade school education
> > would have notice the top of the building appear to tilt slightly,
> > indicating the failure began in one part of the structure.
> >
> > If he really had an engineering background, rather than simply parroting the
> > same tired old kook myths, he would have grasped how an increasing number of
> > local failures would place greater stress on the remaining structure,
> > leading, eventually, to the collapse.
> >
> > These must be sad and desperate times for the shrinking number of psychotic
> > conspiracy kooks.

John P.
May 29th 07, 03:40 AM
"Bushsucks" > wrote in a message

> Pathetically weak and sad, John. Pathetically weak.
>
> How can you and BDK and George look at yourselves in the mirror without
> throwing up, knowing you have tossed away your lives and reputation
> shilling for the Bush-Mossad 911 "Event Creators"?

I suppose it's based on our inability to be racist, willfully ignorant,
pathetic morons. If we could manage that, we'd be in 100% agreement with
your idiotic bull****.

Bushsucks
May 29th 07, 04:34 AM
I see you are pinpointing more closely for whom you shill.

Interesting.

BDK wrote:

> In article >,
> says...
> > Pathetically weak and sad, John. Pathetically weak.
> >
> > How can you and BDK and George look at yourselves in the mirror without
> > throwing up, knowing you have tossed away your lives and reputation
> > shilling for the Bush-Mossad 911 "Event Creators"?
>
> We can ask you how you and your fellow kooks can look in the mirror
> without throwing up, knowing you have tossed your lives and reputation
> away by becoming rabid jew hating kooks, parroting every anti jew and
> 911 kooksite out there?
>
> When you tossed away the meds, you were tossing your life, and sanity,
> down the toilet with them.
>
> BDK
> Concerned about the kooks of the world.
>

> > John P. wrote:
> > >
> > > "False Facts" > wrote in a message

> > > I wonder why he claims to be a structural engineer, but then goes on to
> > > prove he's most likely lying (or, he was very poor at his job).
> > >
> > > He thinks all the remaining columns failed at the same time, initiating the
> > > collapse. You would think anyone with more than a grade school education
> > > would have notice the top of the building appear to tilt slightly,
> > > indicating the failure began in one part of the structure.
> > >
> > > If he really had an engineering background, rather than simply parroting the
> > > same tired old kook myths, he would have grasped how an increasing number of
> > > local failures would place greater stress on the remaining structure,
> > > leading, eventually, to the collapse.
> > >
> > > These must be sad and desperate times for the shrinking number of psychotic
> > > conspiracy kooks.

Bushsucks
May 29th 07, 04:36 AM
Two out of three ain't bad, John.

John P. wrote:

> "Bushsucks" > wrote in a message
>
> > Pathetically weak and sad, John. Pathetically weak.
> >
> > How can you and BDK and George look at yourselves in the mirror without
> > throwing up, knowing you have tossed away your lives and reputation
> > shilling for the Bush-Mossad 911 "Event Creators"?
>
> I suppose it's based on our inability to be racist, willfully ignorant,
> pathetic morons. If we could manage that, we'd be in 100% agreement with
> your idiotic bull****.

BDK[_2_]
May 29th 07, 06:31 PM
In article >,
says...
> I see you are pinpointing more closely for whom you shill.
>
> Interesting.

Is that right? Please explain how you've come to "think" so, I really am
interested in kook "logic".

BDK
Shilling for the drug stores?

> BDK wrote:
> >
> > In article >,
> > says...
> > > Pathetically weak and sad, John. Pathetically weak.
> > >
> > > How can you and BDK and George look at yourselves in the mirror without
> > > throwing up, knowing you have tossed away your lives and reputation
> > > shilling for the Bush-Mossad 911 "Event Creators"?
> >
> > We can ask you how you and your fellow kooks can look in the mirror
> > without throwing up, knowing you have tossed your lives and reputation
> > away by becoming rabid jew hating kooks, parroting every anti jew and
> > 911 kooksite out there?
> >
> > When you tossed away the meds, you were tossing your life, and sanity,
> > down the toilet with them.
> >
> > BDK
> > Concerned about the kooks of the world.

Bushsucks
May 29th 07, 08:39 PM
Well, your immediate response was this:

" We can ask you how you and your fellow kooks can look in the mirror
without throwing up, knowing you have tossed your lives and reputation
away by becoming rabid jew hating kooks, parroting every anti jew and
911 kooksite out there? "

Don't take no Einstein to figure out who you shill for.

BTW - Einstein was a Jew with a capital "J".

BDK wrote:

> In article >,
> says...
> > I see you are pinpointing more closely for whom you shill.
> >
> > Interesting.
>
> Is that right? Please explain how you've come to "think" so, I really am
> interested in kook "logic".
>
> BDK
> Shilling for the drug stores?
>

> > BDK wrote:
> > >
> > > In article >,
> > > says...

> > > We can ask you how you and your fellow kooks can look in the mirror
> > > without throwing up, knowing you have tossed your lives and reputation
> > > away by becoming rabid jew hating kooks, parroting every anti jew and
> > > 911 kooksite out there?
> > >
> > > When you tossed away the meds, you were tossing your life, and sanity,
> > > down the toilet with them.
> > >
> > > BDK
> > > Concerned about the kooks of the world.

george
May 29th 07, 09:09 PM
On May 30, 7:39 am, Bushsucks > wrote:
> Well, your immediate response was this:
>
> " We can ask you how you and your fellow kooks can look in the mirror
> without throwing up, knowing you have tossed your lives and reputation
> away by becoming rabid jew hating kooks, parroting every anti jew and
> 911 kooksite out there? "
>
> Don't take no Einstein to figure out who you shill for.
>
> BTW - Einstein was a Jew with a capital "J".

And you are a boring old racist and neo-nazi whos dementia is noted
BTW.
Engineering principles do not change with US goverments or their
presidents.

BDK[_2_]
May 30th 07, 01:01 AM
In article >,
says...
> Well, your immediate response was this:
>
> " We can ask you how you and your fellow kooks can look in the mirror
> without throwing up, knowing you have tossed your lives and reputation
> away by becoming rabid jew hating kooks, parroting every anti jew and
> 911 kooksite out there? "
>
> Don't take no Einstein to figure out who you shill for.
>
> BTW - Einstein was a Jew with a capital "J".

And you think that Jews (With a capital J) pay me to post here?

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You poor, insane, deluded, moron.

Keep up the good work. You're funny as hell.

BDK

> BDK wrote:
> >
> > In article >,
> > says...
> > > I see you are pinpointing more closely for whom you shill.
> > >
> > > Interesting.
> >
> > Is that right? Please explain how you've come to "think" so, I really am
> > interested in kook "logic".
> >
> > BDK
> > Shilling for the drug stores?

War Office
May 30th 07, 03:18 AM
On 26 maio, 01:11, "John P."
> wrote:
> "False Facts" > wrote in a message
>
> >http://www.vermontguardian.com/commentary/032007/TwinTowers.shtml
>
> I wonder why he claims to be a structural engineer, but then goes on to
> prove he's most likely lying (or, he was very poor at his job).
>
> He thinks all the remaining columns failed at the same time, initiating the
> collapse. You would think anyone with more than a grade school education
> would have notice the top of the building appear to tilt slightly,
> indicating the failure began in one part of the structure.

thats how they do Controlled Demolition. They take out certain columns
in advance. The detonations are sequentially timed. But all columns on
one floor have to be taken out simulatneoulsly when the implosion
begins.

Besides John, we know you're a Zionist jew so we wouldn't expect you
to argue honestly about the 911 jew job.

> If he really had an engineering background, rather than simply parroting the
> same tired old kook myths,

NIST hasn't even released their report on WTC7 and its been five
****ing years. Your the one parroting a myth, the myth that WTC7 has
been investigated properly. Besides, NIST have been exposed as LIARS
about WTC7 evidence:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_p_o7d8rDCQ

>he would have grasped how an increasing number of
> local failures would place greater stress on the remaining structure,
> leading, eventually, to the collapse.

not leading to global collapse onto its own footprint you moron. It
would lead at best to it falling over in the direction of its corner
that was damaged.

This is the only other implosion on record of a building imploding
like on 9/11:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpWCiLIyXUo
(joke)

> These must be sad and desperate times for the shrinking number of psychotic
> conspiracy kooks.

You mean growing number? All the polls keep indicating massive growth
in 9/11 skepticism. 50% OF THE WORLD probably believes 9/11 was an
inside job if you look at all the polls.

How come you have to misrepresent all the facts in your arguments and
make **** up? Is you argument that weak?

War Office
May 30th 07, 03:19 AM
On 26 maio, 01:11, "John P."
> wrote:
> "False Facts" > wrote in a message
>
> >http://www.vermontguardian.com/commentary/032007/TwinTowers.shtml
>
> I wonder why he claims to be a structural engineer, but then goes on to
> prove he's most likely lying (or, he was very poor at his job).
>
> He thinks all the remaining columns failed at the same time, initiating the
> collapse. You would think anyone with more than a grade school education
> would have notice the top of the building appear to tilt slightly,
> indicating the failure began in one part of the structure.
>
> If he really had an engineering background, rather than simply parroting the
> same tired old kook myths, he would have grasped how an increasing number of
> local failures would place greater stress on the remaining structure,
> leading, eventually, to the collapse.
>
> These must be sad and desperate times for the shrinking number of psychotic
> conspiracy kooks.

I'm an engineer and scientist as well John. Bachelo of SCIENCE and
Engineering Melbourne University.

War Office
May 30th 07, 03:20 AM
On 26 maio, 17:52, "John P."
> wrote:
> "Arthur Mead" > wrote in a message
>
> >> I too am an engineer - what are YOUR qualifications?
> >> What college physics courses have you taken?
> > Like you, I'm an expert engineer and physicist. That's how I know that
> > the
> > Jews were behind 9/11.
>
> I know a guy who is an expert Joo. He says there never were any twin towers.
> The whole thing was faked on a soundstage in our top secret base on the
> moon.

Most jews are ullible sheeple and dont even realise they are being
manipulated by Zionist mafia criminals

Vandar
May 30th 07, 03:39 AM

Now there's a load of horse****.

> How come you have to misrepresent all the facts in your arguments and
> make **** up? Is you argument that weak?

You mean make **** up like "50% OF THE WORLD probably believes 9/11 was
an inside job"

5 year... NOTHING.

Vandar
May 30th 07, 03:40 AM
War Office wrote:

> On 26 maio, 01:11, "John P."
> > wrote:
>
>>"False Facts" > wrote in a message
>>

>>>http://www.vermontguardian.com/commentary/032007/TwinTowers.shtml
>>
>>I wonder why he claims to be a structural engineer, but then goes on to
>>prove he's most likely lying (or, he was very poor at his job).
>>
>>He thinks all the remaining columns failed at the same time, initiating the
>>collapse. You would think anyone with more than a grade school education
>>would have notice the top of the building appear to tilt slightly,
>>indicating the failure began in one part of the structure.
>>
>>If he really had an engineering background, rather than simply parroting the
>>same tired old kook myths, he would have grasped how an increasing number of
>>local failures would place greater stress on the remaining structure,
>>leading, eventually, to the collapse.
>>
>>These must be sad and desperate times for the shrinking number of psychotic
>>conspiracy kooks.
>

> I'm an engineer and scientist as well John. Bachelo of SCIENCE and
> Engineering Melbourne University.

You MIGHT have an engineering degree, but you are definitely NOT a
scientist.

GovShill
May 30th 07, 03:41 AM
On May 30, 12:19 pm, War Office > wrote:
> On 26 maio, 01:11, "John P."
>

> > wrote:
> > "False Facts" > wrote in a message
>
> > >http://www.vermontguardian.com/commentary/032007/TwinTowers.shtml
>
> > I wonder why he claims to be a structural engineer, but then goes on to
> > prove he's most likely lying (or, he was very poor at his job).
>
> > He thinks all the remaining columns failed at the same time, initiating the
> > collapse. You would think anyone with more than a grade school education
> > would have notice the top of the building appear to tilt slightly,
> > indicating the failure began in one part of the structure.
>
> > If he really had an engineering background, rather than simply parroting the
> > same tired old kook myths, he would have grasped how an increasing number of
> > local failures would place greater stress on the remaining structure,
> > leading, eventually, to the collapse.
>
> > These must be sad and desperate times for the shrinking number of psychotic
> > conspiracy kooks.
>
> I'm an engineer and scientist as well John. Bachelo of SCIENCE and
> Engineering Melbourne University.

A fool's brain digests philosophy into folly, science into
superstition, and art into pedantry. Hence University education.
George Bernard Shaw (1856 - 1950)

Education is a method whereby one acquires a higher grade of
prejudices.
Laurence J. Peter (1919 - 1988)

An education isn't how much you have committed to memory, or even how
much you know. It's being able to differentiate between what you do
know and what you don't.
Anatole France (1844 - 1924)

Strange as it seems, no amount of learning can cure stupidity, and
higher education positively fortifies it.
Stephen Vizinczey

Sound like anyone you know, Jake?

Shill #312

animal05
May 30th 07, 03:50 AM
War Office wrote:
> On 26 maio, 01:11, "John P."
> > wrote:
>
>>"False Facts" > wrote in a message
>>

>>>http://www.vermontguardian.com/commentary/032007/TwinTowers.shtml
>>
>>I wonder why he claims to be a structural engineer, but then goes on to
>>prove he's most likely lying (or, he was very poor at his job).
>>
>>He thinks all the remaining columns failed at the same time, initiating the
>>collapse. You would think anyone with more than a grade school education
>>would have notice the top of the building appear to tilt slightly,
>>indicating the failure began in one part of the structure.
>>
>>If he really had an engineering background, rather than simply parroting the
>>same tired old kook myths, he would have grasped how an increasing number of
>>local failures would place greater stress on the remaining structure,
>>leading, eventually, to the collapse.
>>
>>These must be sad and desperate times for the shrinking number of psychotic
>>conspiracy kooks.
>

> I'm an engineer and scientist as well John. Bachelo of SCIENCE and
> Engineering Melbourne University.

<YAWN> sure you are. LMAO

animal05
May 30th 07, 03:51 AM
War Office wrote:

> On 26 maio, 01:11, "John P."
> > wrote:
>
>>"False Facts" > wrote in a message
>>

>>>http://www.vermontguardian.com/commentary/032007/TwinTowers.shtml
>>
>>I wonder why he claims to be a structural engineer, but then goes on to
>>prove he's most likely lying (or, he was very poor at his job).
>>
>>He thinks all the remaining columns failed at the same time, initiating the
>>collapse. You would think anyone with more than a grade school education
>>would have notice the top of the building appear to tilt slightly,
>>indicating the failure began in one part of the structure.
>

> thats how they do Controlled Demolition. They take out certain columns
> in advance. The detonations are sequentially timed. But all columns on
> one floor have to be taken out simulatneoulsly when the implosion
> begins.

Nope, but no one is surprised that you are wrong once again.

In a typical controlled demolition, columns, beams are taken out in
sequence to cause intial failure as to direct the direction of the rest
of the building falling. Often they will attach cables to these
internal structures to assist in pulling the subsequent structure in
the desired direction......none of which happened in the WTC.

You must enjoy showing the world how stupid you are.

> Besides John, we know you're a Zionist jew so we wouldn't expect you
> to argue honestly about the 911 jew job.

"we" that would be the voices in your head.

>>If he really had an engineering background, rather than simply parroting the
>>same tired old kook myths,
>

> NIST hasn't even released their report on WTC7 and its been five
> ****ing years. Your the one parroting a myth, the myth that WTC7 has
> been investigated properly. Besides, NIST have been exposed as LIARS
> about WTC7 evidence:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_p_o7d8rDCQ

<snicker> keep drinking the koolaid.

>>he would have grasped how an increasing number of
>>local failures would place greater stress on the remaining structure,
>>leading, eventually, to the collapse.
>

> not leading to global collapse onto its own footprint you moron. It
> would lead at best to it falling over in the direction of its corner
> that was damaged.

clueless moron, high rise structures are designed to resist lateral
forces the most. Gravity forces are a lesser concern.

> This is the only other implosion on record of a building imploding
> like on 9/11:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpWCiLIyXUo
> (joke)
>

>>These must be sad and desperate times for the shrinking number of psychotic
>>conspiracy kooks.
>

> You mean growing number? All the polls keep indicating massive growth
> in 9/11 skepticism. 50% OF THE WORLD probably believes 9/11 was an
> inside job if you look at all the polls.

Too bad kookers cannot understand still polling. Stay clueless.....it
makes great entertainment.

> How come you have to misrepresent all the facts in your arguments and
> make **** up? Is you argument that weak?

Jake is projecting again.

MoronLocator
May 30th 07, 05:16 PM
"george" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> On May 30, 7:39 am, Bushsucks > wrote:
>> Well, your immediate response was this:
>>
>> " We can ask you how you and your fellow kooks can look in the mirror
>> without throwing up, knowing you have tossed your lives and reputation
>> away by becoming rabid jew hating kooks, parroting every anti jew and
>> 911 kooksite out there? "
>>
>> Don't take no Einstein to figure out who you shill for.
>>
>> BTW - Einstein was a Jew with a capital "J".
>>

> And you are a boring old racist and neo-nazi whos dementia is noted
> BTW.
> Engineering principles do not change with US goverments or their
> presidents.

Thats what you wish or did some stuffed suit on TV imply it?

MoronLocator
May 30th 07, 05:17 PM
"John P." > wrote in message
. ..
> "Bushsucks" > wrote in a message
>
>> Pathetically weak and sad, John. Pathetically weak.
>>
>> How can you and BDK and George look at yourselves in the mirror without
>> throwing up, knowing you have tossed away your lives and reputation
>> shilling for the Bush-Mossad 911 "Event Creators"?
>
> I suppose it's based on our inability to be racist, willfully ignorant,
> pathetic morons. If we could manage that, we'd be in 100% agreement with
> your idiotic bull****.

you are willfully ignorant pathetic morons, moron.

MoronLocator
May 30th 07, 05:18 PM
"Bushsucks" > wrote in message
> Two out of three ain't bad, John.

Who's counting. Anyone of the two that are left makes it irrelevant doesn't
it?

MoronLocator
May 30th 07, 05:20 PM
"War Office" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> On 26 maio, 01:11, "John P."
> > wrote:

>> He thinks all the remaining columns failed at the same time, initiating
>> the
>> collapse. You would think anyone with more than a grade school education
>> would have notice the top of the building appear to tilt slightly,
>> indicating the failure began in one part of the structure.
>
> thats how they do Controlled Demolition.

Keep it simple for him. He collects checks from his favorite do no wrong
government because of his mental deficiency's

MoronLocator
May 30th 07, 05:21 PM
"Vandar" > wrote in message
> War Office wrote:
>
>> You mean growing number? All the polls keep indicating massive growth
>> in 9/11 skepticism. 50% OF THE WORLD probably believes 9/11 was an
>> inside job if you look at all the polls.
>
> Now there's a load of horse****.

Yep I saw it on da teevee. bwahahahahah

>> How come you have to misrepresent all the facts in your arguments and
>> make **** up? Is you argument that weak?
>
> You mean make **** up like "50% OF THE WORLD probably believes 9/11 was
> an inside job"

I saw it on da teevee, it has to be true, moron.

MoronLocator
May 30th 07, 05:23 PM
"animal05" > wrote in message
news:NeGdnRtinfcYe8HbnZ2dnUVZ_jadnZ2d@wideopenwest .com...
> War Office wrote:
>
>> On 26 maio, 01:11, "John P."
>> > wrote:
>>
>>>"False Facts" > wrote in a message

>>>I wonder why he claims to be a structural engineer, but then goes on to
>>>prove he's most likely lying (or, he was very poor at his job).
>>>
>>>He thinks all the remaining columns failed at the same time, initiating
>>>the
>>>collapse. You would think anyone with more than a grade school education
>>>would have notice the top of the building appear to tilt slightly,
>>>indicating the failure began in one part of the structure.
>>

>> thats how they do Controlled Demolition. They take out certain columns
>> in advance. The detonations are sequentially timed. But all columns on
>> one floor have to be taken out simulatneoulsly when the implosion
>> begins.
>
> Nope, but no one is surprised that you are wrong once again.

Another mentally deficient check collector.

MoronLocator
May 30th 07, 05:24 PM
"Vandar" > wrote in message
> War Office wrote:
>
>> On 26 maio, 01:11, "John P."
>> > wrote:
>>
>>>"False Facts" > wrote in a message

>>>I wonder why he claims to be a structural engineer, but then goes on to
>>>prove he's most likely lying (or, he was very poor at his job).
>>>
>>>He thinks all the remaining columns failed at the same time, initiating
>>>the
>>>collapse. You would think anyone with more than a grade school education
>>>would have notice the top of the building appear to tilt slightly,
>>>indicating the failure began in one part of the structure.
>>>
>>>If he really had an engineering background, rather than simply parroting
>>>the
>>>same tired old kook myths, he would have grasped how an increasing number
>>>of
>>>local failures would place greater stress on the remaining structure,
>>>leading, eventually, to the collapse.
>>>
>>>These must be sad and desperate times for the shrinking number of
>>>psychotic
>>>conspiracy kooks.
>>

>> I'm an engineer and scientist as well John. Bachelo of SCIENCE and
>> Engineering Melbourne University.
>
> You MIGHT have an engineering degree, but you are definitely NOT a
> scientist.

Afterall, you and your fellow travelers know science and scientists when you
see them, just like NIST and their report on the WTC Towers total collapse.

animal05
May 31st 07, 03:29 AM
MoronCentral wrote:

> "animal05" > wrote in message
> news:NeGdnRtinfcYe8HbnZ2dnUVZ_jadnZ2d@wideopenwest .com...
>
>>War Office wrote:

>>>thats how they do Controlled Demolition. They take out certain columns
>>>in advance. The detonations are sequentially timed. But all columns on
>>>one floor have to be taken out simulatneoulsly when the implosion
>>>begins.
>>
>>Nope, but no one is surprised that you are wrong once again.
>

> Another mentally deficient check collector.

What's wrong kooker......had to snip the part you couldn't refute.
Here it is again..................

In a typical controlled demolition, columns, beams are taken out in
sequence to cause intial failure as to direct the direction of the rest
of the building falling. Often they will attach cables to these
internal structures to assist in pulling the subsequent structure in
the desired direction......none of which happened in the WTC.

You must enjoy showing the world how stupid you are.

MoronLocator
June 1st 07, 03:32 PM
"george" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> On May 26, 5:43 pm, "Resound" > wrote:
>> Why on earth is this crossposted to aus.bicycle? I can remove
>> inappropriate
>> newsgroups from cross posting, why can't you?
>
> Because the kook might well be hiding in and posting from your group

Perhaps the poster is actually enjoying this exchange from a bicycle in AUS.

MoronLocator
June 1st 07, 03:40 PM
"animal05" > wrote in message

>> Another mentally deficient check collector.
>
> What's wrong kooker......had to snip the part you couldn't refute.

actually no, moron.

> Here it is again..................
>
> In a typical controlled demolition,

So I can now snip the rest; there was nothing "typical" about 11 Sept,

columns, beams are taken out in
> sequence to cause intial failure as to direct the direction of the rest of
> the building falling.

You certainly are a genius.

Often they will attach cables to these
> internal structures to assist in pulling the subsequent structure in the
> desired direction......

Often the operative word here.

> none of which happened in the WTC.
> You must enjoy showing the world how stupid you are.

You don't know what happened just as NIST doesn't, moronic ****stain. NIST
states that the conclusion that they arrived at has only a low probability
of occurrence. Now lets get back to a controlled demolition, moron

John P.
June 3rd 07, 04:31 AM
"False Facts" > wrote in a message

>> He thinks all the remaining columns failed at the same time, initiating
>> the
>> collapse. You would think anyone with more than a grade school education
>> would have notice the top of the building appear to tilt slightly,
>> indicating the failure began in one part of the structure.

> thats how they do Controlled Demolition. They take out certain columns
> in advance. The detonations are sequentially timed. But all columns on
> one floor have to be taken out simulatneoulsly when the implosion
> begins.

Yes. They do take out certain columns in advance. During the 3+ months a
large team of experts was rigging the largest steel structured building ever
brought down by controlled demolition (the 27 story J.L Hudson building in
Detroit), they removed many columns, as well as interior walls. The
partially cut through the columns onto which they were placing the cutter
charges. They used tens of thousands of feet of detonation cord in rigging
the building.

After over 3 months of planning and an additional 3 months of rigging the
building, the demolition did not go as planned. Several surrounding
buildings were damaged.

When one looks at the WTC towers, we find no eyewitness statements
indicating such extensive and obvious preparations had ever taken place.
Such preparations would easily take a year per building.

When viewing the 9/11 videos, and especially when comparing them to
controlled demolition videos, we neither see nor hear anything remotely
similar to the charges used in controlled demolitions.

Yet, in spite of all this, you close both eyes tightly and claim you can see
controlled demolitions.

> Besides John, we know you're a Zionist jew so we wouldn't expect you
> to argue honestly about the 911 jew job.

Right Beavis. I'm about as much Jewish as you are a flamingo.

>> If he really had an engineering background, rather than simply parroting
>> the
>> same tired old kook myths,

> NIST hasn't even released their report on WTC7 and its been five
> ****ing years.

Yeah. They were investigating the collapse of the ****ing towers. Now, five
****ing years later, they're completing the investigation on the ****ing
collapse of building ****ing 7.

It seems the conspiracy kooks want an immediate investigation, completed in
a matter of hours, which they will then claim was not a complete and
thorough investigation. AND, when they get a complete and thorough
investigation, they claim it's taking too long.

It must be tough being a kook and managing to find yourself unsatisfied with
everything, no matter which way it goes.

>>he would have grasped how an increasing number of
>> local failures would place greater stress on the remaining structure,
>> leading, eventually, to the collapse.

> not leading to global collapse onto its own footprint

Why do you parrot this opinion? Once the collapse has begun, what can you
parrot to indicate what you believe would have stopped it?

>> These must be sad and desperate times for the shrinking number of
>> psychotic
>> conspiracy kooks.

> You mean growing number? All the polls keep indicating massive growth
> in 9/11 skepticism. 50% OF THE WORLD probably believes 9/11 was an
> inside job if you look at all the polls.

I don't look at polls. They don't really tell you anything.

> How come you have to misrepresent all the facts in your arguments and
> make **** up? Is you argument that weak?

Well, are you going to answer that question?

John P.
June 3rd 07, 04:35 AM
"False Facts" > wrote in a message

>> These must be sad and desperate times for the shrinking number of
>> psychotic
>> conspiracy kooks.

> I'm an engineer and scientist as well John. Bachelo of SCIENCE and
> Engineering Melbourne University.

Yes False Facts, you've shared that fantasy with me before. I've seen the
Google archive which details your many fantasies about your education and/or
profession. You have also shared with me the details of your being
investigated as a potential dangerous kook, after which it was determined
you were simply a non-dangerous kook who needed to get out of the house
more.

John P.
June 3rd 07, 04:37 AM
"False Facts" > wrote in a message

>> I know a guy who is an expert Joo. He says there never were any twin
>> towers.
>> The whole thing was faked on a soundstage in our top secret base on the
>> moon.

> Most jews are ullible sheeple and dont even realise they are being
> manipulated by Zionist mafia criminals

I wouldn't know. I haven't met most Jews, just a few of them.

I did read a study that indicated that, among mental patients, Jews are one
of the most common imagined boogey men.

John P.
June 3rd 07, 04:45 AM
"MoronLocated" > wrote in a message

> you are willfully ignorant pathetic morons, moron.

I have to say, coming from you, that's means very little.

Well, that isn't quite true, it actually means far less than that.

I have more respect for the opinion of a piece of dog **** laying on the
sidewalk than I would for any of the crap that makes it past your
incessantly flapping lips.

I find it beyond pathetic that you never even make an attempt to try to
pretend you have an ounce of intelligence.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home