PDA

View Full Version : Children's cycling tops for sale

Marc
May 28th 07, 02:58 PM
I might well get shot down in flames for spam, but I remember how
difficult it was to find cycling tops for children when my son was
younger...

I have a number of cycling tops for sale on ebay.
220116628579 is one and that should lead you to the others

Rob Morley
May 28th 07, 04:41 PM
In article >, marc
says...
> I might well get shot down in flames for spam, but I remember how
> difficult it was to find cycling tops for children when my son was
> younger...
>
> I have a number of cycling tops for sale on ebay.
> 220116628579 is one and that should lead you to the others

Or http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZmarcswalesQQhtZ-1 for a one-click
link to all his stuff. :-)

Marc
May 29th 07, 05:47 PM
Rob Morley wrote:
> In article >, marc
> says...
>> I might well get shot down in flames for spam, but I remember how
>> difficult it was to find cycling tops for children when my son was
>> younger...
>>
>> I have a number of cycling tops for sale on ebay.
>> 220116628579 is one and that should lead you to the others
>>
> Or http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZmarcswalesQQhtZ-1 for a one-click
> link to all his stuff. :-)

Oh Yes! That's clever! :-)

More of them now!