PDA

View Full Version : printed cycle jerseys?

Matthew Haigh
May 30th 07, 09:38 AM
Hi all,

Can anyone recommend some companies that will do reasonable quality
printed bike jerseys? This isn't for huge quantities - at a rough guess
there will be 10-20 in various sizes. We are considering some company
branded (and sponsored!) jerseys for the guys who cycle in regularly or
do the after work rides.

Thanks,

Matt

Simon Brooke
May 30th 07, 10:29 AM
in message >, Matthew Haigh ('?@?.?') wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Can anyone recommend some companies that will do reasonable quality
> printed bike jerseys? This isn't for huge quantities - at a rough guess
> there will be 10-20 in various sizes. We are considering some company
> branded (and sponsored!) jerseys for the guys who cycle in regularly or
> do the after work rides.

TAL, which is the 'custom clothing' brand of the same people who make
Endura, do all our club kit, and it's very nice quality:

http://www.endura.co.uk/tal-printed-clothing2006.html

There's also Imp Sport: http://www.impsport.com/

but although they do our race numbers I've never tried their clothing.

;; no eternal reward will forgive us now for wasting the dawn.
;; Jim Morrison

PhilD
May 30th 07, 11:11 AM
On May 30, 10:29 am, Simon Brooke > wrote:
> There's also Imp Sport:http://www.impsport.com/

I've just taken delivery of a top made by Imp. They appear reasonable
enough.

PhilD

--
<><

Matthew Haigh
May 30th 07, 11:12 AM
Simon Brooke wrote:
> in message >, Matthew Haigh ('?@?.?') wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Can anyone recommend some companies that will do reasonable quality
>> printed bike jerseys? This isn't for huge quantities - at a rough guess
>> there will be 10-20 in various sizes. We are considering some company
>> branded (and sponsored!) jerseys for the guys who cycle in regularly or
>> do the after work rides.
>
> TAL, which is the 'custom clothing' brand of the same people who make
> Endura, do all our club kit, and it's very nice quality:
>
> http://www.endura.co.uk/tal-printed-clothing2006.html
>
> There's also Imp Sport: http://www.impsport.com/
>
> but although they do our race numbers I've never tried their clothing.

Thanks, that's exactly the kind of thing I was looking for :-)

Matt

Tim Hall
May 31st 07, 12:16 AM
On Wed, 30 May 2007 10:29:53 +0100, Simon Brooke
> wrote:

>in message >, Matthew Haigh ('?@?.?') wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Can anyone recommend some companies that will do reasonable quality
>> printed bike jerseys? This isn't for huge quantities - at a rough guess
>> there will be 10-20 in various sizes. We are considering some company
>> branded (and sponsored!) jerseys for the guys who cycle in regularly or
>> do the after work rides.
>
>TAL, which is the 'custom clothing' brand of the same people who make
>Endura, do all our club kit, and it's very nice quality:
>
>http://www.endura.co.uk/tal-printed-clothing2006.html

We (SE Tandem Club) get ours from TAL too. Note that minimum order
quantities apply over the range of sizes, which is a Good Thing.

Tim

Matthew Haigh
May 31st 07, 08:33 AM
Tim Hall wrote:
> On Wed, 30 May 2007 10:29:53 +0100, Simon Brooke
> > wrote:
>
>> in message >, Matthew Haigh ('?@?.?') wrote:
>>
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> Can anyone recommend some companies that will do reasonable quality
>>> printed bike jerseys? This isn't for huge quantities - at a rough guess
>>> there will be 10-20 in various sizes. We are considering some company
>>> branded (and sponsored!) jerseys for the guys who cycle in regularly or
>>> do the after work rides.
>> TAL, which is the 'custom clothing' brand of the same people who make
>> Endura, do all our club kit, and it's very nice quality:
>>
>> http://www.endura.co.uk/tal-printed-clothing2006.html
>

> We (SE Tandem Club) get ours from TAL too. Note that minimum order
> quantities apply over the range of sizes, which is a Good Thing.

Yes, I noticed that. Thanks, it looks like a good vote of confidence for
TAL.

Matt

RG
June 1st 07, 04:10 PM
"Matthew Haigh" <?@?.?> wrote in message ...
> Tim Hall wrote:
>> On Wed, 30 May 2007 10:29:53 +0100, Simon Brooke
>> > wrote:

>>> TAL, which is the 'custom clothing' brand of the same people who make
>>> Endura, do all our club kit, and it's very nice quality:
>>>
>>> http://www.endura.co.uk/tal-printed-clothing2006.html
>>

>> We (SE Tandem Club) get ours from TAL too. Note that minimum order
>> quantities apply over the range of sizes, which is a Good Thing.
>>

> Yes, I noticed that. Thanks, it looks like a good vote of confidence for
> TAL.
>
> Matt

Another vote for Endura/TAL - they've just made jerseys for us at
www.macride.org.uk - .... not so sure about Imp, we asked them to quote for
MacRide, chased them 4 times and still haven't had a reply (and I just got
an AudaxUK jersey made by Imp and it's not a patch on the Endura product)

RG

Matthew Haigh
June 1st 07, 10:22 PM
RG wrote:

> Another vote for Endura/TAL - they've just made jerseys for us at
> www.macride.org.uk - .... not so sure about Imp, we asked them to quote for
> MacRide, chased them 4 times and still haven't had a reply

Thanks. We'll be talking to Endura/TAL now.

> (and I just got
> an AudaxUK jersey made by Imp and it's not a patch on the Endura product)

Was that the quality or just the horrendous pattern? :-)

Matt

RG
June 2nd 07, 10:01 AM
"Matthew Haigh" > wrote in message
> RG wrote:
>
>> Another vote for Endura/TAL - they've just made jerseys for us at
>> www.macride.org.uk - .... not so sure about Imp, we asked them to quote
>> for
>> MacRide, chased them 4 times and still haven't had a reply
>
> Thanks. We'll be talking to Endura/TAL now.
>
>> (and I just got
>> an AudaxUK jersey made by Imp and it's not a patch on the Endura product)
>
> Was that the quality or just the horrendous pattern? :-)
>
> Matt

Quality/thickness of material and finish (and time it took to get delivery)
.... the design grows on you (at least that's what I'm telling myself!)

RG

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home