PDA

View Full Version : Cycling in Spain problem...

May 31st 07, 10:13 AM
I'm working in Spain, at Jerez Airport next month. I was hoping to
cycle to and from work - the only problem is there seems to be no way
other than via the busy A4 (see http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/?r=1003818).
As I understood the law in Spain, use of an Autovia was permitted when
there is no alternative, but my correspondence (see below) with the
tourist office suggests otherwise. Anyone got any experience of a
situation like this?

Thanks!

jcb

***

I am afraid you cannot cycle to the airport, but there is a daily bus
from
the Bus Station to
the airport, perhaps this option could be suitable for you.

Regards,

TOURIST OFFICE
Juana Mª Gutierrez