http://www.cyclehero.com/

John

Christopher Harrison
June 1st 07, 10:51 PM
On 1 Jun, 18:36, "John" > wrote:
> http://www.cyclehero.com/
>
> John

Yowza... That really did suck!
I mean, I can see the point and its a good thing to try to sell to
people -- but they're hardly winning me over with the lousy production
values... The suit-up sequence at the beginning made me chuckle,
though ;)

Christopher

squeaker
June 2nd 07, 09:43 AM
Some nice South Downs shots - and respect to the guys riding off-road
on faired recumbents (out-takes) :)

Danny Colyer
June 3rd 07, 01:00 PM
Christopher Harrison wrote:
>>http://www.cyclehero.com/
>
> Yowza... That really did suck!

Really? I liked it.

> The suit-up sequence at the beginning made me chuckle,
> though ;)

The best bit is the shot 11 seconds in of the shapely Lycra-clad
posterior being lowered onto the saddle :-)~

Shame the site doesn't offer stills from the film to use as wallpaper.
I think I shall suggest it to them.

"Daddy, put that down. Daddy, put that down. Daddy, put that down.
Daddy, why did you put that down?" - Charlie Colyer, age 2

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home