PDA

View Full Version : Anti-Traffic Calming

June 3rd 07, 03:39 PM
some speed humps can be really cheap
and nasty, particularly those in semi-private
institutions like universities. If you think those
things are tough on your car, you should
try riding a bike over them sometime.

Kingsley
June 3rd 07, 10:57 PM
On Sun, 03 Jun 2007 07:39:51 -0700, timmy.west wrote:

> some speed humps can be really cheap
> and nasty, particularly those in semi-private institutions like
> universities. If you think those things are tough on your car, you should
> try riding a bike over them sometime.

You must learn to bunny-hop these devices at high speed.
It's not for calming, it's for excitement.

-kt

--
Kingsley Turner,
http://MadDogsBreakfast.com/ABFAQ - news:aus.bicycle Frequenly Asked Questions

OzCableguy
June 4th 07, 01:03 AM
> wrote in message
oups.com...
> some speed humps can be really cheap
> and nasty, particularly those in semi-private
> institutions like universities. If you think those
> things are tough on your car, you should
> try riding a bike over them sometime.

First posted Mar 12, 1999 - http://tinyurl.com/2jhd2d

I'm curious about the bot that's making these posts. What's its objective
&/or purpose?

--
www.ozcableguy.com
www.oztechnologies.com

Donga
June 4th 07, 02:49 AM
On Jun 4, 10:03 am, "OzCableguy" > wrote:
> > wrote in message
>
> oups.com...
>
> > some speed humps can be really cheap
> > and nasty, particularly those in semi-private
> > institutions like universities. If you think those
> > things are tough on your car, you should
> > try riding a bike over them sometime.
>
> First posted Mar 12, 1999 -http://tinyurl.com/2jhd2d
>
> I'm curious about the bot that's making these posts. What's its objective
> &/or purpose?
>
> --www.ozcableguy.comwww.oztechnologies.com

Wasting their time by wasting other people's time?

Bleve
June 4th 07, 03:05 AM
On Jun 4, 11:49 am, Donga > wrote:
> On Jun 4, 10:03 am, "OzCableguy" > wrote:
>

> > > wrote in message
>
> oups.com...
>
> > > some speed humps can be really cheap
> > > and nasty, particularly those in semi-private
> > > institutions like universities. If you think those
> > > things are tough on your car, you should
> > > try riding a bike over them sometime.
>
> > First posted Mar 12, 1999 -http://tinyurl.com/2jhd2d
>
> > I'm curious about the bot that's making these posts. What's its objective
> > &/or purpose?
>
> > --www.ozcableguy.comwww.oztechnologies.com
>
> Wasting their time by wasting other people's time?

It's Bratton, probably. Nutcase ... *shrug* The 'net's full of them.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home