PDA

View Full Version : Old Gear for Fiji

Gags
June 4th 07, 12:35 PM
Does anyone know if Bleve ended up posting that gear off to Fiji?? I can't
seem to find the original thread and had almost forgotten about it all.

Gags

gplama[_128_]
June 4th 07, 01:05 PM

http://www.cyclingforums.com/t-392131-15-4.html

--
gplama

Bleve
June 4th 07, 01:20 PM
On Jun 4, 9:35 pm, "Gags" > wrote:
> Does anyone know if Bleve ended up posting that gear off to Fiji?? I can't
> seem to find the original thread and had almost forgotten about it all.

I sure did!

::dom::[_36_]
June 10th 07, 09:10 AM
Bleve Wrote:
> On Jun 4, 9:35 pm, "Gags" > wrote:
> > Does anyone know if Bleve ended up posting that gear off to Fiji?? I
> can't
> > seem to find the original thread and had almost forgotten about it
> all.
>
> I sure did!
I got a couple of boxes from Melbourne and I believe theres stuff on
it's way fro Sydney.

If anyone else has old stuff (shoes, cleats, pedals, lights etc) that
is stuffed away in the "bike box", that won't be missed and feels like
helping out some deserrving roadies (check the original thread for
details http://www.cyclingforums.com/t-392131-15-4.html) just PM me for
postal address.

One of my guys broke the National Olympic Distance triathlon record and
he only has an old pair of road shoes WITH LACES. A pair of tri Soes
(45) would knock about a minute off his transition time. Let me know if
there's an old pair out there.... Thanks again, you guys have REALLY
made a difference!!!!!

--
::dom::

Zebee Johnstone
June 10th 07, 10:35 AM
In aus.bicycle on Sun, 10 Jun 2007 18:10:28 +1000
dom > wrote:

> If anyone else has old stuff (shoes, cleats, pedals, lights etc) that
> is stuffed away in the "bike box", that won't be missed and feels like

I'm still trying to get my act together. Can you also use SRAM
gripshifts and a rear derailleur? What about flashing tail lights?

Zebee
- who can't PM anyone

::dom::[_37_]
June 10th 07, 07:30 PM
Zebee Johnstone Wrote:
> In aus.bicycle on Sun, 10 Jun 2007 18:10:28 +1000
> dom > wrote:
> >
> > If anyone else has old stuff (shoes, cleats, pedals, lights etc)
> that
> > is stuffed away in the "bike box", that won't be missed and feels
> like
>
> I'm still trying to get my act together. Can you also use SRAM
> gripshifts and a rear derailleur? What about flashing tail lights?
>

> Zebee
> - who can't PM anyone

Flashers would be great. The LBS takes care of most of our component
needs and I don't want to take any business away from them by asking
for components but if it's a road RD one of the guys just smashed his
so that would come in handy.

--
::dom::

Zebee Johnstone
June 10th 07, 10:23 PM
In aus.bicycle on Mon, 11 Jun 2007 04:30:12 +1000
dom > wrote:

> Flashers would be great. The LBS takes care of most of our component
> needs and I don't want to take any business away from them by asking
> for components but if it's a road RD one of the guys just smashed his
> so that would come in handy.

It came off the 'bent when I swapped to barcons, I have no idea of the
difference between road and mtb though. It isn't compatible with
Shimano shifters so probably no use to you.

Email me the postal address.

Zebee

::dom::[_38_]
June 10th 07, 10:49 PM
Zebee Johnstone Wrote:
> In aus.bicycle on Mon, 11 Jun 2007 04:30:12 +1000
> dom > wrote:
> >
> > Flashers would be great. The LBS takes care of most of our component
> > needs and I don't want to take any business away from them by asking
> > for components but if it's a road RD one of the guys just smashed
> his
> > so that would come in handy.
>
> It came off the 'bent when I swapped to barcons, I have no idea of the
> difference between road and mtb though. It isn't compatible with
> Shimano shifters so probably no use to you.
>
> Email me the postal address.
>
> Zebee

Hey! Beggers cant be choosers... :) just send it along... many thanks.

I think I had you address but I can't find it.

Dom

--
::dom::

Zebee Johnstone
June 11th 07, 01:12 AM
In aus.bicycle on Mon, 11 Jun 2007 07:49:10 +1000
dom > wrote:

> Hey! Beggers cant be choosers... :) just send it along... many thanks.

OK, I'll send the shifters as well, you might find an MTBer who can
use them.

> I think I had you address but I can't find it.

I have to get some more cleats though, as one of the cleats on my
sandals came loose and went missing, so I robbed the shoes. I'll get
a new pair and keep one as a spare.

Zebee

::dom::[_39_]
June 11th 07, 01:51 AM
Zebee Johnstone Wrote:
> In aus.bicycle on Mon, 11 Jun 2007 07:49:10 +1000
> dom > wrote:
> >
> > Hey! Beggers cant be choosers... :) just send it along... many
> thanks.
>
> OK, I'll send the shifters as well, you might find an MTBer who can
> use them.
>

> > I think I had you address but I can't find it.
> >

> I have to get some more cleats though, as one of the cleats on my
> sandals came loose and went missing, so I robbed the shoes. I'll get
> a new pair and keep one as a spare.
>
> Zebee

Thanks

Zebee

I've emailed you the address.

--
::dom::

::dom::[_40_]
June 11th 07, 02:51 AM
A big box arrived from Sydney today..... CHRISTMAS!!!!!

I'm really overwhelmed by your generosity. :D :D :D

VINIAKA VAKALEVU!

--
::dom::

Donga
June 11th 07, 03:28 AM
Can you use a set of Time Impact S pedals with cleats? Both are well-
used but functional. Email me your postal addy to pjl dot whittle AT
optusnet.com.au

Donga

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home