PDA

View Full Version : some reviews on the way

Bleve
June 5th 07, 01:42 AM
I've just bought Steve Hogg's 'sitting pretty' DVD and will post a
review of it here when I'm done watching it and making sense of it.

I also have the book 'training and racing with a power meter' which
thus far (I'm half way through it) is quite good, but it does pimp
some software, which leads me to ...

I just splashed for Cycling Peaks WKO+ (training analysis software),
will review that too, once I get some more time with using it. I do
know that it doesn't import powertap data very well from the current
release of the power agent software (7.1), or at least, the howto doco
isn't up to date and there's no suggestions on the cyclingpeaks forums
that I've found yet, and it scrambles dates when it imports polar
data. It'll be interesting to see how it goes with intermittent
readings from b0rked powertaps, no response to the support email I
sent them 3 weeks ago on how to merge files together.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home