PDA

View Full Version : Littlehampton Swing Bridge

taz
June 7th 07, 08:13 PM
I am planning to cycle the southcoast cycle route this weekend.
Someone told me they think the above mentioned bridge is closed. If so
is there safe passage to L'hton. TIA Gaz

Stan Cox
June 8th 07, 07:25 AM
taz wrote:
> I am planning to cycle the southcoast cycle route this weekend.
> Someone told me they think the above mentioned bridge is closed. If so
> is there safe passage to L'hton. TIA Gaz

Yes the swing bridge is not the main road crossing anymore. There is
another bridge half a mile north, to the north of the port. The main
road isnt too scary there either.

Stan Cox

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home